Let me attach the hexagram below (Chinese followed by English version):
Month Gui You, Day Xin Hai
6 滕蛇 ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼丙寅木
5 勾陈 ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财丙子水 应 Others
4 朱雀 ▅▅ ▅▅ 兄弟丙戌土
3 青龙 子孙丙申金 ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟甲辰土
2 玄武 父母丙午火 ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼甲寅木 世 Self
1 白虎 ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财甲子水
6 Snake ▅▅▅▅▅ Officer Yin Wood
5 Curved A. ▅▅ ▅▅ Asset Zi Water -- Others (employees)
4 Bird ▅▅ ▅▅ Sibling Xu Earth
3 Dragon Child Shen ▅▅▅▅▅ Sibling Chen Earth
2 Murky W. Parent Wu ▅▅▅▅▅ Officer Yin Wood -- Self (company's executive)
1 Tiger ▅▅▅▅▅ Asset Zi Water
WWG or Liu Yao would possibly have a moving line, but let's assume the hexagram as it is.
A client contacted me today about a certain action in his company. He is going to announce an austerity measure with regard to compensation of the company's employees.
- Self line comes with Officer, which means that he's an executive of the company.
- Others line represents the employees.
- Second hidden line Wu Fire comes out of hidden mode, and clashes Others line. Wu Fire as Parents line represents news/announcement/company memo, which is bad news for the employees.
- Third line Sibling is austerity measure, because Sibling line can overcome wealth.
- Third hidden line Shen Metal comes out of hidden mode, and clashes Self line Yin Wood. Shen Metal represents his subordinates, which means many of them resists this executive's measure.
I have advised him to make the announcement on Zi day (tomorrow). The date selection is based on another Liu Yao hexagram, not this one. But interestingly, this hexagram 26 seems to suggest that Zi Day is a good day. Zi Water supports Self line of Yin Wood. Zi Water can also act as intermediary in the Shen-Yin clash. The executive would like to minimize the commotion among the employees after this announcement. But things are still looking hard, because Wu Fire (the news) is still clashed away by Zi Water. This is still bad news for Others (employees).
Fourth Xu line is also a Sibling line. How come there is another Sibling line? Indeed, earlier there was another austerity measure, but applied to a different department of the company, therefore different Sibling line.