Fivearts.org

Author Topic: MangPai Consultation Review  (Read 33 times)

Offline Junie

MangPai Consultation Review
« on: September 30, 2019, 10:49:41 PM »
Greetings everyone!

I found JLim through bazi-calculator.com, a tool I use for learning BaZi, as do many people in this corner of the internet. Little did I know there were various schools of BaZi, one being MangPai or "Blindman School". I thought what the heck and requested a consultation and was blown away by the precision and simplicity of JLim's reading, not to mention the quickness of delivery after payment.

I have been consulting with an astrologer who has close to 50 years experience with the Western art and what JLim told me matched many things he has advised me over the years, from ideal location to live, personality traits and career. The only difference was the specificity from the MangPai Career reading, which was very informative as I am currently seeking a new vocation and cannot go back to the conventional career tracks that 21st century Earth has to offer. The 10-year Luck pillars that he attaches to the Word document were a plus, albeit I am still a novice when it comes to LP.

JLim has been a professional from the start and upheld a standard that I found respectable. He keeps an open line of communication and is quick with answers to questions I posed to him. Whether you’re a student of the Chinese arts or are tired of the overly-simplified generic astrology and numerology horoscopes, give MangPai a try and see for yourself.

And just in case if you were wondering, JLim is NOT blind! :P

-Junie

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: MangPai Consultation Review
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 12:22:35 PM »
Thank you, Junie, for your kind and comprehensive review :) .  I wish you the best of luck in the search of your new vocation.