Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Will I receive the book?  (Read 280 times)

Offline Sacrar

Re: Will I receive the book?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2019, 10:06:50 PM »
It was sent from Chicago on August 28. It has taken more than 1 month and a half to arrive.

No explanation of the shipper, they just told me that I will contact with the seller, which I had already done and made a refund.
I don't understand the refund, Sacrar. If they had made you a refund, why did you receive the book?
Yes, when I contacted the seller a few week ago (amazon marketplace), they assumed that the book was lost, so they decided to refund me. They told me that if by chance I received it, there was no need to say anything, that I could keep it :)

By the way the book in question is "Heavenly Pennies", which includes other method of Chinese divination "Jinqian Ke" (Golden coin divination).

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2019, 11:50:13 AM »
By the way the book in question is "Heavenly Pennies", which includes other method of Chinese divination "Jinqian Ke" (Golden coin divination).
That is interesting  :)   Could you give a review in a new topic when you're done reading it?  Or write something about this divination method?

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2019, 07:50:20 PM »
That is interesting  :)   Could you give a review in a new topic when you're done reading it?  Or write something about this divination method?

Sure. It is very similar to the classic yijing, with an text/sentence with a short poem for each hexagram.