Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Bazi..Where to start?  (Read 400 times)

Offline Ari

Re: Bazi..Where to start?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2020, 09:49:05 PM »
I quite like the discussion here. Thanks for the links and recommendations!

@Chat time - just to hold you back a little - so far I *did not* learn anything by heart or so, but am just working with your words.
You see how easy it is for me to misunderstand or simply half understand your examples? Or any combination examples at that point.
Yes give them to me, but give them to me simple - and dont expect me to understand anything that you are saying right now...
It sounds like:  xD asdfasgbhöalhjöaf `?? asd!wpzeuijs ! xD

And, feng shui is less complicated than bazi. Without belittling anything here - you can also get information on feng shui more easily in english tbh..

Offline Chat time

Re: Bazi..Where to start?
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2020, 06:47:44 AM »
Hi @Ari,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes it can be intimidating at first learning bazi, but I can guarantee you nobody will take the time discussing bazi with you if you don't even know the basics.  E.g if someone showed you the water combination which transformed on the month EB to explain why this person has certain traits of character. Nobody is going to take the time to tell you by water combination is talking about Bing Xin and transformation is talking about month earthly branch consist of Ren or Gui hidden stem.

So, first you have to memorized the basics and understand seasons etc. Then you can start asking questions in forum or read information like blog or books. From there you will start to learn how to read a bazi.

As for fengshui, my personal view is, and let me be clear, it's my personal opinion. I cannot fathom why anyone could be practicing fengshui without deep knowledge of Bazi. These 2 topics are closely inter-linked. Quite a few fengshui master started by learning bazi and ended up focusing on fengshui. It's common sense, because it's where the money is. $128 to read a bazi and you have to correctly read what happened before in order to prove you can predict his future is just too difficult. You will be exhausted to service 3-4 customers a day. A fengshui session easily $688 not including the china figurine cost $3 and sell for $300.

If I identify that you have good money luck next month via your bazi, I will tell you that fate brought us together and I will give you my 1 and only crystal stone (which cost me $25) and placed it on your house northeast sector. This will cure your bad luck and I don't do it for money but instead to help you. Next month you received a windfall and you will credit it all to me. I will have my grip on you for at least the next 2 years. Even if you didn't engage my service is also fine because via your word of mouth advertising for me is so much worth the $25 crystal stone I gave you. I hope I don't offend anyone here but it's a pattern I see again and again. It's a 1000 years old trick. If you think that, "Hey it's a good idea!", you also have to learn bazi first... LOL

It's easier to fool a person than to convince them that they have been fooled. - Mark Twain