Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Money and Business luck in my chart  (Read 250 times)

Offline jovi18

Money and Business luck in my chart
« on: March 30, 2020, 03:12:11 PM »
Hi, my name is Jovian. I'm a male born in Bandung, Indonesia.
I was born in 18th July 1992 at 3.25 am in Bandung, Indonesia.
If I plot my chart with the adjustment time zone and location, I'm getting the chart as below:

WU   YI  DING  REN
YIN WEI  WEI   SHEN

I was wondering about my overall life and especially the Money and Business luck in my chart.
What type of business suits me well and how can I achieve success in life.
This is kind of important to me because I am currently not in a good state in my business.
Thank you so much. Hope I can get help to read my chart here.

Regards,

Jovian

Offline Chat time

Re: Money and Business luck in my chart
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 11:16:37 AM »
Hi Jovian, why don't you use the time to give more information like what kind of business you are in now and what problems you are currently facing. Cashflow, employee, supplier, etc. Current COVID situation if you are doing retail business then I don't think have anything to do with Bazi.

Offline jovi18

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 12:07:16 PM »
As for right now I am doing a garment business.
But currently looking for other opportunities in other industry.
Currently cash flow might be my biggest issue as for the last months the sales just drop way to much.
What industry do I gain the most money luck for my next project? Thanks before

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 12:16:16 PM »
In general, you can rely on your parents for business and wealth support, although you yourself are smart with very good business acumen.  However, in this Luck Pillar Geng Xu, since approximately 2018 your father is not doing well at all.  He really needs to be careful to avoid either health or legal issues.  This may also affect you.

Ren = father star, Wei = parent palace.  DM produces Ding Output to combine with Ren, but Ren is contradicting because Ren is overcome by Wu Stem.  The contradiction happens in this Luck Pillar Geng Xu: Wu turns solid because Xu, so Wu can overcome Ren.  And Xu punishes Wei.

Moreover, Ren as father star is also very weak in Xu season.  Xu is dry and hot Earth, while Ren is water.

Less problematic with your mother's side in this LP.

Two Wei and Yin perform work by controlling Shen.  Wei itself also performs work by entombing Yin.  Wood and Wood storage perform work.  Wood element business is suitable for you, from plantation and forestry to clothing and garment, and various other things.

Offline jovi18

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 12:33:13 PM »
Thanks for the reply. Yes, my relationship with my father is not great, I mean like I donít get along at all with my father.

So for an overall, I would do well in wood business?

I am currently having a side job as a distributor for health supplement also. Is it suitable for me? I also considering to make a catering business and transportation. Which is better or do you have any other opinion?

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 01:00:57 PM »
Hi Jovian,

How has your father been doing in the past couple of years?

Offline jovi18

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2020, 02:52:16 PM »
My dad also not doing well. Heís been dealing with legal and  issues for the last year. His business also had a bankruptcy around 2 or 3 years ago.

Offline jovi18

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 05:47:28 PM »
For your reference, he was born in 11 March 1959. I donít know the time he was born. My mom is 16 July 1961. Both of them are not in a good relationship too.

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2020, 10:20:53 AM »
Thanks for the reply. Yes, my relationship with my father is not great, I mean like I donít get along at all with my father.
Do you feel so?  Because from the chart, I see that generally you have a pretty good relationship with him.  He is a source of inspiration for you.
So for an overall, I would do well in wood business?
Yes.
I am currently having a side job as a distributor for health supplement also. Is it suitable for me? I also considering to make a catering business and transportation. Which is better or do you have any other opinion?
During the next few years, it's not a good idea to do a new venture.  Not because of Corona, but your Bazi.

Offline jovi18

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2020, 11:02:01 AM »
No I am not close with him at all. I have never get any inspiration from him. Otherwise I am close to my mom.