Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Bazi consultation review  (Read 105 times)

Offline vee100

Bazi consultation review
« on: May 08, 2020, 06:00:16 PM »
   Iíve found master Jlim from other forum Iíve been around for sometime and decided to follow him here to study bazi a bit. Then I found his consultation service and I thing I should consult him for my career and marriage that I itíll happen soon.

Iíve to admit that this is my first time that I formally do bazi consultation by professional. He is very kind to try to answer all of my question patiently and politely. His answer was also straight to the point and dissatisfy me at the first time but after talked for a bit I think his advices are very good one and it make me feel relieved about my life now that I know the way that I should take and it should save me my precious time to find the thing that suit me the most. After the first talked, the next day he came back with my bazi report that I think itís very detailed and really accurate. He also gave me advice about my career choices and about my marriage even help me to select my marriage date. He is really helpful and kind to me. Also his consultation is really professional and straightforward. I more than recommend his bazi consultation service.

Thank you master Jlim for your very good advice. :)

Vee from Thailand

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Bazi consultation review
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 01:57:40 PM »
Hi Vee, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review and share your experience with the consultation.  I hope that the report can serve you very well into the future for your career and marriage.  Wishing you the best of luck!  :)