Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Love, Jobs, Relocation  (Read 735 times)

Offline mousemouse

Love, Jobs, Relocation
« on: December 26, 2023, 04:45:37 AM »
Dear All,

My dob: 11 Nov 82
Time: Midnight (not too sure, after 00 am for sure)
Singapore

I have not had good health (lack of energy) since I was young. However, ever since I started lifting weights and hiking more, my health has improved in recent years.

I don't like too much heat, as I could get sunstroke quickly and sweat too easily. I like cooling temperatures with the sun as I will move more. I felt trapped in Singapore because it was so warm. My health has improved since I came to study in the Southern Hemisphere, but I am considering further studying in the Northern Hemisphere. I am also considering whether I should apply for migration to the Southern Hemisphere.

Question 1
Which country is better for me - the Southern Hemisphere or the Northern Hemisphere? Got chance to migrate?

Question 2
I have not had a relationship with anyone for a long time. I want to ask if I am destined to be single forever. I like being alone because it only takes up a little energy. However, as I grow older, I would like to experience love with someone, but with the right person; however, age is catching up with me.

Question 3
I am currently pondering whether to further study a master of finance or a master of occupational therapy.

Offline ren

Re: Love, Jobs, Relocation
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 05:10:18 AM »
Hello Mousemouse,

Just for clarification. Is your time of birth / birthday 11.10.82 23:00 ⇾ 24:00 or 11.11.82 00:00 ⇾ 01:00?
Where were you born (town, country, or longitude)?
Male / Female?

Thanks,

ren
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Offline mousemouse

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 05:18:20 AM »
Hello Mousemouse,

Just for clarification. Is your time of birth / birthday 11.10.82 23:00 ⇾ 24:00 or 11.11.82 00:00 ⇾ 01:00?
Where were you born (town, country, or longitude)?
Male / Female?

Thanks,

ren

Singapore, Central location
1.3521į N, 103.8198į E

Time: 00:00am to 1am

Female

Offline ren

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 05:53:51 AM »
Hi MouseMouse,

Your chart is a boarder line chart where depending on the minute of birth, you may be born either on Nov. 10 or Nov. 11.
The difference will affect your day pillar, either Wu Xu - 戊戌  or Ding You - 丁酉 (hour remains Ren Zi - 壬子).

It may take a little work to determine which chart fits best.

Charts:
https://bazi-calculator.com/?licz=1&y=1982&m=11&d=11&h=00%3A15&g=8&l=103.8198&s=1&y2=2023&m2=12&d2=26&h2=04%3A27&g2=0&l2=0
https://bazi-calculator.com/?licz=1&y=1982&m=11&d=11&h=00%3A34&g=0&l=0&s=1&y2=2023&m2=12&d2=26&h2=04%3A34&g2=0&l2=0

ren

Offline Spiritsfan

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 06:09:59 PM »
Hello.

Of course you were born with the Yang Soil DM.  After astronomical midnight.  Next year will be very unfavorable for you.  Don't do or plan anything important.  And be very careful when communicating with people.

Offline ren

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2023, 07:11:30 AM »
Hi MouseMouse,

If you look at this thread ⇾ https://fivearts.org/index.php?topic=1531.0, you can see it takes some digging to try to determine which hour pillar may fit a person. And, the way I look at charts, the proper hour is need.

Both charts are cold and wet. So there may be a preference for warmer climates or seasons. Besides a dislike for warm climates, does dampness and humidity adversely affect you?

Question 1
Which country is better for me - the Southern Hemisphere or the Northern Hemisphere? Got chance to migrate?

I think, If you plan to migrate within the next three months or so, This question is best handled with a divination method. From bazi, your travel stars are active, but both point to North & South directions. I think more South, but that's my guess, require other factors to confirm.

Question 2
I have not had a relationship with anyone for a long time. I want to ask if I am destined to be single forever. I like being alone because it only takes up a little energy. However, as I grow older, I would like to experience love with someone, but with the right person; however, age is catching up with me.

I donít want to speculate on this right now.

Question 3
I am currently pondering whether to further study a master of finance or a master of occupational therapy.

Both charts can show an affinity towards finance and numbers. Ding DM may indicate a working for a smaller section or subsidiary of a large international company or Government agency, possible handling / managing financial maters.
Wu DM may indicate working for a large internation company or government agency.
As for Occupational therapy, maybe. With Ding DM, I would think it would be more management or planning. With Wu DM, it may be more physical (hands on) work.

This is just how I currently read things....

ren
@mousemouse
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 07:24:25 AM by ren »

Offline mousemouse

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2023, 05:29:56 AM »
Hi MouseMouse,

If you look at this thread ⇾ https://fivearts.org/index.php?topic=1531.0, you can see it takes some digging to try to determine which hour pillar may fit a person. And, the way I look at charts, the proper hour is need.

Both charts are cold and wet. So there may be a preference for warmer climates or seasons. Besides a dislike for warm climates, does dampness and humidity adversely affect you?

Question 1

I think, If you plan to migrate within the next three months or so, This question is best handled with a divination method. From bazi, your travel stars are active, but both point to North & South directions. I think more South, but that's my guess, require other factors to confirm.

Question 2

I donít want to speculate on this right now.

Question 3

Both charts can show an affinity towards finance and numbers. Ding DM may indicate a working for a smaller section or subsidiary of a large international company or Government agency, possible handling / managing financial maters.
Wu DM may indicate working for a large internation company or government agency.
As for Occupational therapy, maybe. With Ding DM, I would think it would be more management or planning. With Wu DM, it may be more physical (hands on) work.

This is just how I currently read things....

ren
@mousemouse

TCM doctor said I have heavy dampness. My main issue is no enough energy but it gets better after I hike and lift weight.

I am planning to submit application for migration next year, after I clear the english test and other requirements.

I have a family member in Northern hemisphere and friends in southern hemisphere. At my age, starting anew, alone can be dauting. Which one is better for the long run?

I wonder how is my old age.. alone? There is Kong Wang at Jia chen and Yi Si luck pillar, what does there means? Ironically, all my cousins (mother side do not have children yet)

I am actually quite spiritual and attend meditation retreat regularly.