Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Real Case  (Read 3723 times)

Offline vadim

Real Case
« on: September 27, 2020, 03:27:03 PM »
Good day to All! I wanted to share an example from today. My wife left the purchased items in the store for a week. She wasn't sure if she had left them at the store or lost them. Today she went a week later, hoping that her lost things will be returned to her. I asked the question: Will she come with her things? The answer is yes. Metal is very strong. Interestingly, Xu is empty. Nevertheless, the metal showed up. Maybe it's connected with something else. I would be glad if someone tells me.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 03:35:46 PM by vadim »

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
Re: Real Case
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 05:37:20 PM »
Tomorrow Xu day will be a surprise to you  ...!!
On this is involved your wife and store house ... maybe
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 06:53:58 PM by Tientai »

Offline vadim

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 05:42:43 PM »
Thanks Tientai! I am very glad that I can study!

Gmuli

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 10:35:48 AM »
Good day to All! I wanted to share an example from today. My wife left the purchased items in the store for a week. She wasn't sure if she had left them at the store or lost them. Today she went a week later, hoping that her lost things will be returned to her. I asked the question: Will she come with her things? The answer is yes. Metal is very strong. Interestingly, Xu is empty. Nevertheless, the metal showed up. Maybe it's connected with something else. I would be glad if someone tells me.

Hi!
Happy to see you here, as well!

I can't read the example, well, though, because Asset can show both your wife and what she is bringing from the store. : )

Offline vadim

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 11:06:39 AM »
Hello Gmuli! Thanks for good words, dare to gess, wealth line reflects lost things. The center of the question was not the wife, but things.

Gmuli

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 11:14:24 AM »
Hello Gmuli! Thanks for good words, dare to gess, wealth line reflects lost things. The center of the question was not the wife, but things.

Yes, but the only Asset line is behind you...
While the idea you went to the store and got these things for her, could be valid(the things are behind your line),that could also mean you insisted she stays home(she is behind you), so she couldn't bring them in. Or that on third line some friend brougth them back(third line sibling to asset).

So its challenging to find stable place to read it from, as there is a need to look at 2 possible assets, while having only one initially and it seems very unlikely to be any of them.

Another view would be that you asked in such a way that she is on the Self line, then Asset behind her and in the month means she will get them. As this is the only situation when she ends up with the things that I can think of, that is what I would guess happened. : )

The Xu as tomb/storage of Sibling may show the store, then if the question was "are the items still in the store" would also fit to this, then she won't exists in it at all.

Although its difficult one to read for me. : )

Offline vadim

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 11:32:16 AM »
Thanks Gmuli! It happens in reading, that if i root for a subject, he becomes me. I and subject are one. Me[wife] is one line. Wealth is lost things.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 05:41:07 PM »
Dear @vadim ..hi
You posted two posts with the same subject ..
I separate them ..with the second one as : real case 2..!!

BTW feel free to feedback onto us the outcome of this real case ....!!
Thanks anyway
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 05:44:08 PM by Tientai »

Offline vadim

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2020, 06:12:07 PM »
Good evening Dear Tientai!. Thanks for the support. If I have the following example then I need to write a real case 3 Right? I now see that the screen in case 2 i did, does not fit into the screen. Which thread should I write kindly to show how to make an image as dear Sacrar did?

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 06:31:54 PM »
Yes, if you have a next case example you must name it as : case example 3 ..
After all we need to distinguish among the examples ...
On initial real case your wife gets the lost items ? ..

Gmuli

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2020, 06:52:51 PM »
Good evening Dear Tientai!. Thanks for the support. If I have the following example then I need to write a real case 3 Right? I now see that the screen in case 2 i did, does not fit into the screen. Which thread should I write kindly to show how to make an image as dear Sacrar did?

I think he meant, that you can just post the URL, click the "Copy to URL" in the upper right corner of screen, its easier and all the info is there.

https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/1,0,0,0,0,0,0,6,6,2020-09-29,19:50

Quote from: Tientai
On initial real case your wife gets the lost items ? ..

Quote from: vadim
Will she come with her things? The answer is yes.

Offline vadim

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2020, 07:00:56 PM »
 Thanks Gmuli! Yes. The wife came with lost things. The seller told my wife that she did not know where to call and left them at the department.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2020, 08:11:48 PM »
Dear @vadim  ... hi
Tomorrow Xu day will be a surprise to you  ...!!
On this is involved your wife and store house ... maybe

Which day your wife came back with lost things ? .. was yesterday  ?

Offline vadim

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2020, 08:21:36 PM »
It was the day metal you.

Offline vadim

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2020, 08:29:04 PM »
I can guess why you were interested in the day Xu. The next day(Xu) I got my salary at work.