Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Asking if possible  (Read 1682 times)

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Asking if possible
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2021, 04:47:13 PM »
1. Vroya is thinking much conservative and not allow for extra expenses ..!! (.. repulse her on the level of money spending ..or she don't like discussions on economy ..!!
I agree with Tientai with this one.  Too conservative: you may want to learn how to talk to girls in a sweeter way, or a bit more generous with money (buy her flowers, treat her for a little meal etc.)  But it's easier said than done!

2. Vroya reduce her values on discussions so this action repulse her on having normal touch with .
Yes, I agree too.  Again, being more engaging in conversations with her is advisable.  I'm afraid you are perceived as being too serious (Self line is Officer + Gou Chen). Not an easy art to master, but at least this is a suggested area for improvement in dating.

Offline Vroya

Re: Asking if possible
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 12:38:42 PM »
1. Vroya is thinking much conservative and not allow for extra expenses ..!! (.. repulse her on the level of money spending ..or she don't like discussions on economy ..!!
I agree with Tientai with this one.  Too conservative: you may want to learn how to talk to girls in a sweeter way, or a bit more generous with money (buy her flowers, treat her for a little meal etc.)  But it's easier said than done!

2. Vroya reduce her values on discussions so this action repulse her on having normal touch with .
Yes, I agree too.  Again, being more engaging in conversations with her is advisable.  I'm afraid you are perceived as being too serious (Self line is Officer + Gou Chen). Not an easy art to master, but at least this is a suggested area for improvement in dating.

Hahaha, thanks both Seniors, it is true i may seems too rigid. Really accurate!

Thanks for the advice too. I still have a lot to learn about communication. Perhaps senior could point me a few trick about relationship  :D