Fivearts.org

Author Topic: ask about a courier company  (Read 3357 times)

Offline jhonyagami

ask about a courier company
« on: January 25, 2021, 06:34:55 PM »
I want to buy something from internet, but the courier that sends the products lately is having  bad reputation, many people complain that it is slow or they lose the packages. I asked the i ching, if I will receive the packages with that courier and i got :

▅▅ ▅▅You-Metal(Child)                  ▅▅ ▅▅Zi+Water(Asset)
         ▅▅ ▅▅Hai-Water(Asset)     >>>>>   ▅▅▅▅▅Xu+Earth(Sibling)
     Yong▅▅ ▅▅Chou-Earth(Sibling)             ▅▅ ▅▅Shen+Metal(Child)
        ▅▅ ▅▅Chen+Earth(Sibling)              ▅▅ ▅▅Chen+Earth(Sibling)
         ▅▅ ▅▅Yin+Wood(Officer)                 ▅▅ ▅▅Yin+Wood(Officer)
       Ti▅▅▅▅▅Zi+Water(Asset)                   ▅▅▅▅▅Zi+Water(Asset)

Day Pillar: 8.Xin/8.Wei Goat ,Month Pillar: 6.Ji/2.Chou Ox, Date:1/23/2021 1:18:23 PM
24.Fu Return The Turning Point >>>> 3.Chun Difficulty at the Beginning
Hidden Line: Line 2 Si(Parent)

my interpretation is :
1) the packages are objects, they have value . I will use wife-money (asset) like useful god (yong shen).
2) there are two wife-money i will use the moving line (Hai- water)
3)The Hai water is weak, combine with the day but its is attacked by the month
4)Xu earth weakens hai water, it is a bad sign.
5) Hai water has snake (Curved Array) , means a calamity or strange things. (probably my package will be in a strange place or someone want to steal it).
6) hai water is void, in 3 days my package will be stole or loss.

-----
conclusion: if I use this courier, probably I will not receive my packages or someone will steal it. I should spend more money and find another courier company
---
am i ok?. :o
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 07:05:02 PM by jhonyagami »

Gmuli

Re: ask about a courier company
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 09:06:48 PM »
Very interesting!
Yea, I think its possible it won't arrive, or that if it does there may be extra charges.
Not coz of the void, as that may be just timing(arriving in 3 days), but Asset to Sibling, seems to show loss of value in some questions.

Here there are couriers however, maybe it just shows someone is carrying it... You are combining with the Others line...

Interesting, lets wait and see I guess. : )

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 11:50:28 AM »
I want to buy something from internet, but the courier that sends the products lately is having  bad reputation, many people complain that it is slow or they lose the packages. I asked the i ching, if I will receive the packages with that courier :

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 05:17:01 PM »
Dear @jhonyagami ..hi

I want to add and my guess on your query. .
This Hexagram is "bounding " that means 1-4 /2-5 /3-6 lines are in liu He .. this means the agreement with company ..!!
Self 1st unmoving Zi water wealth line is very weak so probably have reason to afraid for the course of this order ...!!
As for the 4th sibbling Chou line on Bird and now in Wang with month .. is clashed by the day Wei causing secret move and combine with your Self Zi line === news aren't so satisfactory from  courier's part .. (news -- today or tomorrow )
That's all could happen right up 5th moving line come out of void ...!!
But again 5th moving line is out the range of your choice, with a new offer  (not between Self and Other lines )...
1. Company or courier office is Northern  Direction from your site ?
2. what is the item you purchase. . A book or a device ??
Thanks

« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 05:34:19 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 10:37:00 PM »
I see Parent line as the Yong Shen for a package that is being delivered.  Asset line can also be looked as well to see the financial benefit/loss if you choose this courier company, but not the main Yong Shen.

Asset line would be the main Yong Shen if you were considering to do a business cooperation with this courier company, or wanted to become an investor of this courier company.  But this is not the case

In this hexagram, Parent line is hidden and cannot get out of void hiding.  This would not bode well for arrival of this package.

Note on jhonyagami's remark on Hai Water: Hai does not combine with Wei, but Hai is overcome by Wei.  Hai can only potentially combine with Wei when there is Mao, so as to make a Triangular Combination (San He).  "Potentially" because there are many conditions for this to occur.

Offline jhonyagami

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2021, 01:53:52 AM »
Dear @jhonyagami ..hi

I want to add and my guess on your query. .
This Hexagram is "bounding " that means 1-4 /2-5 /3-6 lines are in liu He .. this means the agreement with company ..!!
Self 1st unmoving Zi water wealth line is very weak so probably have reason to afraid for the course of this order ...!!
As for the 4th sibbling Chou line on Bird and now in Wang with month .. is clashed by the day Wei causing secret move and combine with your Self Zi line === news aren't so satisfactory from  courier's part .. (news -- today or tomorrow )
That's all could happen right up 5th moving line come out of void ...!!
But again 5th moving line is out the range of your choice, with a new offer  (not between Self and Other lines )...
2. what is the item you purchase. . A book or a device ??
Thanks

1). The courier company is Chinese (iam not sure)
2)i want to purchase clothes and figures (funko pops)
hmm looks like it is not a good moment for to buy things . I think this is not a good time to buy things. I should wait for the coronavirus to end and everything to normalize or definitely choose another courier.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 02:41:03 AM by jhonyagami »

Offline ren

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2021, 04:24:18 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Offline jhonyagami

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2021, 07:25:29 AM »
I didnt buy it yet. I was scared when I saw the snake moving.  Does my package will be lost or stolen ?  ::) .  Parent is hidden , looks like my  Package will be in a hidden place , could be in another house.  With the coronavirus The courier company (mailamericas) are  working very slow like a turtle  , yes I have doubts ,  we are facing times of fear and uncertainty.  8)

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2021, 09:19:41 AM »
I take the analysis as the item was purchased  .. !!
Everything is up side down on what I have written ...
Dear @jhonyagami  .. next time be more specific  ..!!😊😊

Gmuli

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2021, 09:23:42 AM »
I did as well... Its all good, though, with this I think most readings do agree that there is a chance item will have problems / difficulties arriving.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2021, 02:05:47 PM »
In this hexagram, Parent line is hidden and cannot get out of void hiding.  This would not bode well for arrival of this package.
I need to correct this.  Parent line is hidden and gets out of void hiding.  It's because Yin Wood as the Flying God is entombed by the Day.  I realized this after reading what ren wrote.

Since it gets out of void, Parent line is clashed by Wealth line Hai.  Parent line does not gain any Qi from the month or day.  The clash by Wealth line represents the monetary loss arising from this package. 

The Murky Warrior (Xuan Wu) coming with the Parent line indicates instability.  You would not be able to keep track of its location.

Hai as Wealth line represents monetary loss for the company, because the Wealth line is overcome by Month, Day and also changing line.  However, Yin as Officer (courier company) is entombed, which means the company would not want to be responsible (going into Tomb).

We see how it's actually easier to see the interactions with the hidden line when it's out.  Being hidden is not good, but in this case being out is worse.  Anyway the recommendation is not to choose this courier company for this package.

Gmuli

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2021, 03:20:53 PM »

1). The courier company is Chinese (iam not sure)

Suddenly, this became much more important. : )
Can you check on this site, if you can?
https://osmcompass.com/

Click "Draw Single Leg Route".

Find where you are, Zoom out so you can see it in relation to the place in China it is. Then click Show Compass and check the degrees.

If you aren't near China, general direction from your Country to the part of China it is located in.
Red arrow shows the direction(so points from you to the courier)

I get it can be complex, but as we can't expect you will buy the thing, this is as much of a feedback as we can get in this.
Thanks!

Offline ren

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2021, 03:41:47 PM »
Hi @jhonyagami,

I understand you are new here... But some of us prefer to keep our post hidden from the public. Thus you see at the top of my post in red "[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.].

Maybe a bigger issue is the forum engine which has a very visible "Insert Quote" tab on the top of each post. Naturally it makes little sense to quote another person post just to "Reply" to it. But if you must quote someone's text, it is best to follow the privacy usage of the person you are quoting.

In this forum, it is a little harder to see the privacy options. But they are listed under "Attachments and other options", visible when you are writing your post.

Thanks,

Ren
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 03:51:05 PM by ren »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2021, 04:18:21 PM »
Hi all, I have edited Jhonnyagami's Reply #7, where he had quoted the whole of ren's post.  It's really not necessary to quote ren's post, because that post is just right before Reply #7. 

We can quote another person's post, but it's better to edit the quoted post so that we mention only the relevant parts.

@ ren, my editing has also solved the privacy (hidden login) problem.

Offline ren

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2021, 04:24:27 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]