Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Will my walk be successfull tomorrow?  (Read 1497 times)

Online sleepyfreud

Re: Will my walk be successfull tomorrow?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2021, 01:22:02 AM »
Thank you for your reply! The first question is: could you explain me a "match changing to another match" thing, please? I was unable to find it in Alex Chiu's book. Could you probably give me a chapter name, please?

It is in the chapter of 6 Strike, 6 Match.

Like all newbies, I tried to apply logic. If a six match is good, match turning into another match, after a moving line, must be doubly good. But, as in all of the Five Arts, experience trumps (sorry, not that word) experience outperforms logic.

I found Alex's comment on a double match, at the bottom of his chapter:

Most amateurs would become so happy if both of their hexagrams are 6 match (double 6 match).  But based on my experience, if the 1st hexagram got nothing but the 2nd hexagram is a 6 match, things will most likely happen.  Most of the time, things will not happen if you got a double 6 match.  If your 1st hexagram is a 6 strike, but your 2nd hexagram is a 6 match, you also have more chance of a success.  A 6 strike turning into a 6 match means first hardship, then success.  6 strike turning into 6 match could also mean that things will happen much later than you expected.

You tossed the coins just to ask if the walk would be good? Or is there an unstated question? Were you planning to drop down to one knee and offer her the ring? Or did you come from a fight and were taking a walk to clear the air?

Please, I am not asking for an answer. Those are private matters. But those are the types of questions I will toss a coin for, in regard to a girl. Tossing to ask if I will enjoy the walk or not seems (to me), to be a trifling matter that would not require divination. I would rather gamble, just throw myself to the moment, and see where it will take me.

So what, if I get an accurate answer? Will I postpone the walk if the coins said vibes are horribly bad? No. I would still go, and gamble, because it is time with my lady love. But if the question were about offering the ring, maybe the coins might say, empty day, maybe try at another day. Zi was empty, so would be filled on zi day. So I might offer the ring on Sunday, zi day.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2021, 07:53:02 AM »
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by getting from The Monk? Does he provide courses / sell books / courses, or I can ask him in the forum?

I meant reply 9 in this topic and developing on that if all involved have interest in that. :  )

Other then that we have much material in all forums. I have to say that we didn't knew how much more there is, that was one of the important questions near the end. I could see the system wasn't working great, so how much was missing, was it a few important rules, or was it a mountain of knowledge coming with entirely different point of view to it all?

Turned out it was closer to the second approach.

Oh, that's a mystery. If I may ask - is that a hidden knowledge of WWG, or something very different, like other form of divination?

It's connected to AK school, there is a reason I keep recommending his course, I think with time it will become clear why.

You can't see me recommending too much material through the years. I think 7 years and 4-5 books and one course recommendation so far, all with some reservation, yet still worth it. I don't have any reservation this time around, if someone is interested in WWG, there is much to learn in AK course and that is understatement.

Offline andponomarev

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2021, 12:41:46 PM »
It is in the chapter of 6 Strike, 6 Match.

Thanks, now I see what you're talking about.

You tossed the coins just to ask if the walk would be good? Or is there an unstated question? Were you planning to drop down to one knee and offer her the ring? Or did you come from a fight and were taking a walk to clear the air?

Yes, I tossed the coins just to ask if the walk would be good. No, I didn't plan to drop down to one knee, this was just a material for my WWG practice.

Please, I am not asking for an answer. Those are private matters. But those are the types of questions I will toss a coin for, in regard to a girl. Tossing to ask if I will enjoy the walk or not seems (to me), to be a trifling matter that would not require divination. I would rather gamble, just throw myself to the moment, and see where it will take me.

No problem at all, I'm wide open and honest here, as I want to practice WWG very much, and currently seeking for help, so I can answer all the questions arisen.

So what, if I get an accurate answer? Will I postpone the walk if the coins said vibes are horribly bad? No. I would still go, and gamble, because it is time with my lady love. But if the question were about offering the ring, maybe the coins might say, empty day, maybe try at another day. Zi was empty, so would be filled on zi day. So I might offer the ring on Sunday, zi day.

Well, my current purpose of WWG dvination is future prediction, and consequently saving my resources. So if I were a Master of this art, I would of course rely on results of my divination if I wanted to. In other words: we all make choices every day. To go left or right. Sometimes those choices are hard to make due to lack of information, instability, etc,etc,etc. I would like help of WWG in such matters, but I need to master it first on such simple cases. And that's why I make a divination, and then check how it goes, compare results, and gain my divination experience. NOt sure if i do it right, but that's the best I can do at the moment.

Offline andponomarev

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2021, 12:46:56 PM »
Other then that we have much material in all forums. I have to say that we didn't knew how much more there is, that was one of the important questions near the end. I could see the system wasn't working great, so how much was missing, was it a few important rules, or was it a mountain of knowledge coming with entirely different point of view to it all?

Turned out it was closer to the second approach.

So, if I understood you correctly: you came across that based on your previous knowledge (from open resources), WWG divination didn't work well sometimes, and you found out that there's a mountain of knowledge coming from, say, hidden resources. Right?

You can't see me recommending too much material through the years. I think 7 years and 4-5 books and one course recommendation so far, all with some reservation, yet still worth it. I don't have any reservation this time around, if someone is interested in WWG, there is much to learn in AK course and that is understatement.

Yes, I use Vincent Koh's book, and Alex CHiu's web site that you mentioned in this post: https://fivearts.org/index.php?topic=687.0 Thanks a lot. Will try to save and purchase AK course then.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2021, 01:47:39 PM »
Right?

Yea. There is a lot more, its not just about the rules, our rules were almost there but it could have never worked out perfectly, as there was something much more important missing. And that is a way to view the system, its different then how we approached it. And it can't be explained in forum posts, it needs more info, I tried to explain some ideas that were already in the open of it here, but I get the impression no one got it from what we posted.

Anyway, I'm focusing too much on AK lately, but I have good reason to. However, its Jlims forum, so will stop mentioning it at least for some time. : )
(not that anyone have complained here, but people did in other places, and I get that, but I'm doing it with good intentions I do believe the course will help people, at least if they manage to understand what is in it).