Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Will I get a compensation from my bank  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Gmuli

Re: Will I get a compensation from my bank
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2021, 10:50:23 PM »
Honestly, it is a difficult hexagram for me and it becomes more confusing when some concepts are not yet clear to me.

Imagine you are in a foreign country, 20-25 years ago, before we had all the tech we have today... And lets say you have a dictionary that with some time and effort can translate simple sentences of the language there that you don't really speak. You check and after a few minutes searching in it you think you know how to ask for the time. Lets say the current time is what you try to find.
You stop a person and you ask for the time with that few words.
The person starts talking, pointing at something, then calls a friend, they both continue talking, then shout something, turn around and go away.

While you may had remembered the words and can translate them with some effort, at that point will have a bunch of sentences,  more then what you expected, and clearly more then the exact time that you asked about. Checking all that in the dictionary will take a long time, so you are trying to figure out where in there was the time, so you can translate only that part and hopefully ignore the rest.
Problem is, if we have that same situation, but we only have the words and someone tells us "somewhere in there is the correct time", the correct way to proceed would be "maybe, but looking for it seems pointless." in my view. As it may not be in there at all, as the answer already shows more then it should.

Lets say they may have said something like:
"There is a big clock just behind you" - followed by some ranting at people that don't notice big clocks, to something like "Well, the time is --, but much more importantly then that, you should know that the local tavern" - followed by some info that may be very valuable for a tourist there or maybe not, but they thought it could be. In both cases calling a friend to enthusiastically join in the whatever claim there was.
In first case, the time may be at the end of the sentence, at second case it is at the beginning. And there are many other options, as there are many possible reasons the person may have said more then just the time.

Trying to find the time in there is not a great learning exercise, as the other info will change the relation of the time to the person. As another possible answer could be:
"Dude, there is a big mean something(lets say Godzilla for the nice Image) on its way to where we are and instead of asking for the time, you should just turn 180 degrees and run like hell...".
In that situation the time won't exist in the answer at all, yet the idea what they said wasn't important is not really accurate.

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2021, 09:40:24 PM »
Also, day wu combines with wei hour, forming a fire combo (wu-wei). So zi-chou was weak at the time of casting.

Usually the true time of the casting does not coincide with the time people post in the picture. Anyway, the time/hour is usually not relevant, except in timming or sporting events and stuff like that.

Okay. I got the timing. The Officer you metal was hiding (hider in Alex's terminology). Hiders appear on their day. Wu hiding, appears on wu day, etc.. The Officer you metal was hiding. So it would appear  on a you metal  day. It did. The bank reimbursed on you May 13, a you metal day.

I don't understand what you mean by "Wu hidden", because it is not hidden. Is actually absent in the whole hexagram, unless you have given an example and do not refer to this hexagram  ;)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:48:02 PM by Sacrar »

Online sleepyfreud

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2021, 02:34:33 AM »
sorry. I meant you metal. It is the hidden Officer (R for Alex). Chen (asset) moves and becomes you (officer). That occured in you day (May 13).