Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Will my husband be sent to war with Ukraine? 🇺🇦 🇷🇺  (Read 1601 times)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Last week on March 5 at the Wei (Goat) hour, a Russian lady asked me whether her husband would be sent to war with Ukraine.  I had analyzed the hexagram and gave her an answer. 

This is my favorite format that I usually work with.  Feel free to convert the hexagram into an English-language format for our discussion.

Offline Gmuli

Re: Will my husband be sent to war with Ukraine? 🇺🇦 🇷🇺
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 08:25:24 AM »
[Hidden post: You need 15 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 02:54:14 AM »
I would go with no. Here is my analysis, note that this is a Six Clash hexagram:
1. Self line clashes the Others line, this Russia lady is against the war.  She told me in length that she was
2. The Yong Shen is Officer, because Officer represents soldier or war.  Note that Officer can also represent her husband
3. Xu (5th line) combines with Self line (Xu-Mao combination).  And the 5th line represents the government.  This is her government (Russia)
4. Chen line is located on the second line.  This represents her husband.
5. Xu clashes Chen, so the Russian government "rejects" her husband

Other lines:
6. Resource (4th line) is not only broken by clash with Month (Yin clashes Shen), but also overcome by Day and coming with White Tiger.  She was in a deep worry mode

The crux of my analysis and conclusion lies on the bold part above.  Until today, her husband has not received any call for enlistment. 

She asked because she had heard rumors that the situation might call for some civilians to be recruited as well.  I contact her on a regular basis, so any update will be shared here

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 08:16:55 AM »
2. The Yong Shen is Officer, because Officer represents soldier or war.  Note that Officer can also represent her husband

She asked because she had heard rumors that the situation might call for some civilians to be recruited as well.

Is he a civilian or a soldier?Some info on the situation can help the reading a lot...
I would have doubts on setting him on Officer in this context if he is a civilian. Her husband - sure, if we set it like that, but in the context of the question he is just a normal citizen for the Government there.

And setting isn't Ak thing, we had it in books long before the system there.

5. Xu clashes Chen, so the Russian government "rejects" her husband

In AK system clash can mean obtaining something, if its set like this(using these Divination methods). Anyway, I'm moving away from the stuff there I think, so using the old methods I have no idea. As I have no idea where he is or what the situation is.

Similar problem for the Government. On line 5 - I guess, although I always thought that is more related to a person in command then a whole structure doing the recruitment.

Overall - no idea. The "yes" before was based on other hexagram, as inputting hexagrams from image like that can lead to many mistakes easily espesially if we don't have a lot of time to do it(one of the reason so few people responded I will guess).

Yet if he is on Officer I wouldn't read it as clash means rejection, though. As it seems too active for that, but so far it seems to work out. We will see with time.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 11:13:30 AM »
Is he a civilian or a soldier?Some info on the situation can help the reading a lot...
He is a civilian and his age is more than 40.  There was hearsay that some civilians might be recruited as well for this war.  He is not very young, but nevertheless within the age range for enlistment.  She (querent) is a person that I know, and has good sources of information.

I would have doubts on setting him on Officer in this context if he is a civilian. Her husband - sure, if we set it like that, but in the context of the question he is just a normal citizen for the Government there.
Officer can represent a job position. The question was about him obtaining a certain job position.

Similar problem for the Government. On line 5 - I guess, although I always thought that is more related to a person in command then a whole structure doing the recruitment.
That person in command is part of the government, or that person in command is the government.

Interesting discussion :) , and also an interesting divination query too.  We don't often get questions about the war on such a personal level.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2023, 03:46:37 PM »
I would go with no
Latest update on this divination request: until today, he has not been recruited