Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Which team will win?  (Read 3375 times)

Online andponomarev

Which team will win?
« on: June 01, 2022, 10:28:24 AM »
Hi!

I made a divination about a soccer match. Which team would win? Is it possible to predict the score?

My setting: S = Team A; O = Team B;

Could you give me your thoughts about this divination please? Unfortunately I don't see much here besides prosperity index of O that is +6 and S that is -2. So I would predict that "O" would win. Thanks a lot for your input.

Offline Gmuli

Re: Which team will win?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 10:57:36 AM »
Why use WWG then? : )
If you want to learn divination, it may be wiser to go with QMDj for this. WWG seems vital how we set up the question and stuff, while in QMDJ its same map for everyone, so you can't go wrong there.
In WWG there is a chance the answer may not be there at all, depending how you set it up. The answer will always be in the QMDj map of the local time the game is played.
Overall, if this is for learning purposes, may be wiser to go with QMDJ and start leaving WWG behind, as the path there doesn't seem open enough to follow.

I haven't used QMDj for sports, but I have noted differnt sources providing ways to do that. If you research on this(how the game went, what was local time when it starts in the place it was played, who is guest/host, what year is birth year of managers etc.) I'm open to give it a go for learning purposes. I'm guessing other members may enjoy that more as well, as we dragged the whole WWG topic way too long in my view.

First few games, if we decide to look into that, may need to have already ended, so we can first get what part of the patterns actually work. I'm even willing to post in here the QMDJ calculator I was working on some years back, I don't plan to release it officially but we can use it for this specifically.

Of course, other members may want to stick with WWG for sports and can try to read it, but I very much doubt you will see something you haven't seen already on that. : )

Offline ren

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 07:49:32 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 08:30:43 AM »
Seems a good idea to withdraw the QMDJ study offer at this point, doing a lot right now, so that was something I wasn't sure will have the time to do, even if the community had a lot of enthusiasm about it. If someone wants to learn to do it with QMDJ, JYs forecasting method series gives very nice idea of how they do it.
Sweeneys had business parts of his books that present methods that could be adjusted as well, although first source is clearer in my view.

Offline callmenewbie

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2022, 06:02:49 PM »
WWG seems vital how we set up the question and stuff, while in QMDJ its same map for everyone, so you can't go wrong there.
In WWG there is a chance the answer may not be there at all, depending how you set it up. The answer will always be in the QMDj map of the local time the game is played.

Sorry, but I think this is not a right claim. The background of QMDJ has no different with WWG. Different system, different structure, yes. But deciphering thinking wise, there are all still fall into the same category, divination. The resources for qmdj in English is more than WWG, but that doesn’t mean those resources are correct or completed in concept. Less resources, we get difficulty in access them. But more resources, it may looks better to any of us, in fact, the more wrong knowledge people are learning.

Offline callmenewbie

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2022, 06:08:33 PM »
Team b restrict team A. All the moving lines is helping team b. So team b will win. May I know what is the result?

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2022, 07:14:33 PM »
[Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it.]

Offline callmenewbie

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2022, 12:00:39 PM »

They do, that is true. But QMDj does not have the same Setting.
Map is the same for everyone with some variations(Chai Bu/Zhi Run etc.) but they are constant in their differences as well.

Sorry no offence, but in short, I think there are still sides that you have yet to discover. And probably, will never ever get to see them in your entire life. Mostly what I see is, you access many of them for free. Even it is paid, you just support them by purchasing their books. To be honest, a true treasure does not appear in any books. It has many reasons why it has to be this way, you will only understand why if you are an author, and if you are marketer, a business person, and a truly skilled metaphysician. If you are none of them, outsider will only have wrong perception about a book. Especially in CM industry. The book has to be written in that way. Also, not every author are truly skilled metaphysician. The world famous CM author is in fact, copy directly from ancient book. How do I know it? Because my friends have some work to partner with him and due to no conflict of industries, this consultant admits that very big part of his book is actually a copy work. There are many story behind that people never see it.

In short, those feng shui and date selection you mentioned, I know which system you are talking about, is in fact, also having a very big problem. Unfortunately, people in the West still believe in the system. Why, because it is accesible firstly. But this is actually some trap there and people never aware of it. Secondly, many true skilled feng shui master in the East know the flaw of these system. Just that those skilled masters are already very busy with their consulting life, and not have much time to educate the market. Most important, not their business when people do not learn well. we can't really blame them. Just like what you mentioned that the info from master AK is not enough. It is not that not enough, it is he does not have the time. Sometimes he takes a week to reply my message. He got a big group student to attend in China every month, 50-100 per month and the fee is about $700US for beginner. I attend that course before, it was so crowded, and what I can say is, what he taught in the West is already more than what he taught the Chinese in the East. People in the West should actually appreciate more. We actually paid about half of the price but got double the content compared to learning in China. But too bad, a good teacher has come to the West, and people do not appreciate his work. So if you are AK, do you still want to spend your time at this place? Nobody is willing to spend anything that is not creating value for them. With this amount of students (maybe more as I am sure that he has more places to teach) He has to, and can only look after his paid student. Anyway, the Chinese learn lesser than us, but in the end, many of them get great success because they follow WWG until the end.

WWG is very deep knowledge. If people expect to master or understand at all with just entering beginner level. Sorry, then they can leave, this is not a place for them. I mean they can actually leave the whole CM. CM is not possible to be fully grasped at the entering level. None of them can be clearly explained with one or two level enrolment, not to mention those who only learn from books. Some reputable school make it accessible to beginners. That is because for marketing and for building branding/school reputation purposes. Try to pay them more to go to the end. I guarantee, you will find their system actually collapse in the end. Because what they taught at the beginning does not make sense with their advanced application. This is not my personal opinion, but also from the other classmates. All of us end up feeling like it is a scam. Things don't work when we reach and complete the final step. CM is very complicated. People expect to master them by paying little price for this. This is naive thinking and it will never happen. I have come through all of this, I pay a lot to learn, I think I have at least 30 teachers, at this moment, that are official, I mean paying. And there are only 3 that really hold the real thing. I am considered lucky, many people can't even manage to get one real teacher in their entire life. So what can they do after spending so much money? They make course and let the scam continue. Do you see this? So, the unlucky will get transferred. That is why I can differentiate what is a good teacher. Instructors in the West or in the East, many of them are the same. They just market their course without asking, are my course real? It is difficult to get good instructor. Ironically, when good teacher is there, people stop and doubt them. What a shame. Anyway, it will take a long time for me to clarify all this. People who do not go behind the scene will never ever understand what happened. It is absolutely fine that you still don't get my point here. If I can help to clarify more, I will. But if lacking knowledge or experience in that, I can't help even I explain more here. If really want to learn them, pay for a good teacher, and spend time on true knowledge, rather than spending lifetime and still not understanding the framework. Otherwise, no matter what input it is, it will always be bits and pieces. Cheers.

Online andponomarev

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2022, 12:13:13 PM »
Why use WWG then? : )

Well, that's simple. I want to learn WWG divination. And one of the fastest and "honest" results of such divination is sport events. I do understand that's such "A vs B" divination is only a small part of WWG divination methods, but I'd like to start from the beginning, and such divinations seem simplest for me. I'd like to, say, make 100 casts, and just see the statistics to see whether the system works, and analyze results afterwards.

If you want to learn divination, it may be wiser to go with QMDj for this. WWG seems vital how we set up the question and stuff, while in QMDJ its same map for everyone, so you can't go wrong there.  In WWG there is a chance the answer may not be there at all, depending how you set it up.

Yes, WWG settings seem vital, that's why I'm asking whether my settings and reading are correct here. I want to make correct settings so that I don't have such a situation when "there's no answer at all".

Overall, if this is for learning purposes, may be wiser to go with QMDJ and start leaving WWG behind, as the path there doesn't seem open enough to follow.

First few games, if we decide to look into that, may need to have already ended, so we can first get what part of the patterns actually work. I'm even willing to post in here the QMDJ calculator I was working on some years back, I don't plan to release it officially but we can use it for this specifically.

Of course, other members may want to stick with WWG for sports and can try to read it, but I very much doubt you will see something you haven't seen already on that. : )

Thanks for your offer. I'm very much interested in QMDJ as well, especially its concept of "activations". I would be able to make such a research, especially with efforts combined: using your calculator, community feedback / corrections, etc. I'm all in, so we could discuss the plan. But that would be a parallel to learning WWG divination process. My initial aim is to find quick feedback on WWG divinations, as explained in the beginning of this post.

Online andponomarev

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2022, 12:35:00 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2022, 01:15:06 PM »
andponomarev:
Seems wiser to let the forum stay with WWG for now then. : )
Otherwise may become competition and I was aiming at learning process. We can still do it in the future, of course.

callmenewbie:
So what do we have then... We have hundreds of courses, all closed off, as the 'truth' shouldn't leak out as it may help people and/or they won't understand it... Students can't know what is studied inside of them, as again - closed off. So they end up paying, then seeing there is nothing inside, then paying again etc.
And all is scam. If you have working system, using the same framework is supporting that scam, why would you do that I do not know... Because not working systems have to do it like this, no way around that. One of the reasons western people still stay away from that part of the Five Arts, we are very familiar with scams.

There was a reason for the 'reply' requirement, though, we are moving further and further away from the original topic... But anyway, since we started all this...

Have you thought about what answers, when you ask?
Has it ever answered you that the topic is too complex ?
That you haven't paid enough to receive an answer?
That you don't 'deserve' an answer and only chosen few do, that some human around will decide?

Or had it just answered the best and most helpful way everything you asked...
It seems all its providing you is free and open...
Yet the approach you are describing seems very far away from that. But if whatever-you-want-to-call-it is using free and open approach instead, maybe there are benefits to it...
If that is the case, it seems something we should be aligning with, not diverging from to human power games. Even when they seem justified.

Because what is answering when you ask can be asked in many different ways. WWG is one of them, but the vital part is where the answer is coming from, the techniques to receive it will be different and are not that important most of the time, in my view. And while some schools may have amazing techniques in reading it, that matters very little, I'm sure in history there were millions with great understanding that grasped it soo tightly it was gone with them. Its not a big loss, life goes on. Doesn't influence the system, it will still do its best to help anyone asking, worthy or not.

As I have studied spiritual and metaphysical systems all my life and at some point human games become a bad, bad idea, as it would be unfair to play them with what one can get in even first few steps of some of the powerful systems out there. For me, thankfully that happen very early on. And changed the priorities. As then we end up on - if you could win any game, how many of them you would actually play...

I'm happy where I am and with what I know. It may seem to be moving slowly in the Five Arts, and I agree that many of the previous systems I have focused on  were much faster and easier to learn, but I'm happy with the progress in the Five Arts as well, even more so last few years.  And I have no aims to learn 'everything'. Never aimed for that, I have arrived at the level where I'm happy with  2/3 of the systems that I was aiming on on a decent level and happily moving forward with the others.
I'm open to learning more, so can someday join a course, but as you mention its very likely it will be one of the ones I mentioned, as they provide good support for the community learning and its worth encouraging that. What happens 'at the end', I'm interested in stuff that works practically, not sure there is 'an end' and if there is I'm happy how it goes, I doubt the end will spoil that, as it already works.

How far you are in WWG techniques... I do not know and doesn't seem to matter. As again - I'm sure there are many much better with the systems then both of us. And most of them grasping so tightly what they know that life just moves around them as it can't use much from them to provide to the community.

All that doesn't matter much, will leave WWG to you and other members here then, as there is still interest. Hopefully will work out. If not - there are countless alternatives for Divination, as we mentioned already.

At some point may join in with QMDJ when there is some more time, but for now seems wiser to leave the WWG to play itself until it reaches whatever conclusion it needs to reach, while I go and focus on other systems, some of them that you seem to label as  'worse' and  intertwined with lies in unknown and not clear way. That is fine as well. They seem to be working great for me, so far and I'm happy with that.

Offline callmenewbie

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2022, 03:07:52 PM »
Students can't know what is studied inside of them, as again - closed off. So they end up paying, then seeing there is nothing inside, then paying again etc.
And all is scam. If you have working system, using the same framework is supporting that scam, why would you do that I do not know... Because not working systems have to do it like this, no way around that. One of the reasons western people still stay away from that part of the Five Arts, we are very familiar with scams.

Lol, too complicated to explain with one reply here. I really love to explain them, but I don't think people here are interested to know. Anyway, if you want to understand why, why not get yourself to go through everything like all of us who pay a lot and were scammed? Then after spending uncountable money, look back at your original thought. See if you still can stand as what you were. Perhaps you will understand why. Cheers :)

Offline Alan

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2022, 03:31:13 PM »
Lol, too complicated to explain with one reply here. I really love to explain them, but I don't think people here are interested to know. Anyway, if you want to understand why, why not get yourself to go through everything like all of us who pay a lot and were scammed? Then after spending uncountable money, look back at your original thought. See if you still can stand as what you were. Perhaps you will understand why. Cheers :)
I agreed. Although I m interested to know  but than I think its not necessary coz I have been thru that journey too maybe not as much as you. More or less the same journey the same scam. Even tho you speak the truth/about CM people will not believe you coz you are a nobody in the CM society. Over 90 percent is learning/doing the same, why are your system different they will silently think. Tend to follow the herd. The only way to come to sense is as you mention spend money be scam.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2022, 04:13:12 PM »
Anyway, if you want to understand why, why not get yourself to go through everything like all of us who pay a lot and were scammed?

Is that a good motivation, though?That same system has been devouring poor enthusiastic people looking for it standing on that. That no one will make different choice as no one will be ok to take the 'loses'.

I have paid my thousands for seminars some decades ago. Were different ones, focused on channeling, prana tubes, lightbodies and rays and all sorts of stuff that has little place here. What I learned to do there I have never charged for... Yet I have no disappointment in the friends that charged crazy amounts for it... We all make our choices. Same here, feel free to do what you love to do, just be sure why you are doing it and what wolf are you feeding.

p.s. if you are unsure what does the wolf has to do with anything its here:
https://www.nanticokeindians.org/page/tale-of-two-wolves

Offline callmenewbie

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2022, 05:55:16 PM »
I have paid my thousands for seminars some decades ago. Were different ones, focused on channeling, prana tubes, lightbodies and rays and all sorts of stuff that has little place here. What I learned to do there I have never charged for... Yet I have no disappointment in the friends that charged crazy amounts for it... We all make our choices. Same here, feel free to do what you love to do, just be sure why you are doing it and what wolf are you feeding.

well, I think you started to off track. am just answering your initial complaint about lacking information, which said that not really accessible in some of those master's books. You have to focus back on the topic. Why are things not as what your expectation? It is because you expect to get them easily by not understanding how the CM game is playing. My short answer is, because you see things as want to get them by not paying any good price to them. You have to understand the good price is from their view. Not your own view. You may think that couple of thousand is big money, but to them. Is nothing. They make money by just snapping their finger. So, they don't even care about this money. This is how things work. Not only CM, but the entire world, the economy, the government. Gosh... I'm getting far now. Free things or small price things don't work, if it works, it must have cost us something big, which we will have to pay back later. And most probably, it is another scam...

I agreed. Although I m interested to know  but than I think its not necessary coz I have been thru that journey too maybe not as much as you. More or less the same journey the same scam. Even tho you speak the truth/about CM people will not believe you coz you are a nobody in the CM society. Over 90 percent is learning/doing the same, why are your system different they will silently think. Tend to follow the herd. The only way to come to sense is as you mention spend money be scam.
exactly! I'm nobody here, that is why nobody going to listen. Lol. Doesn't matter. Who cares. This is how the game going to play. So, we are out, and just sitting there and watching.  8) 8) 8)
If I can help, I'll help.  ;)