Fivearts.org

Author Topic: * * QUIZ: MATCH THE PERSON WITH THE RIGHT PROFESSION * *  (Read 8304 times)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
* * QUIZ: MATCH THE PERSON WITH THE RIGHT PROFESSION * *
« on: July 20, 2018, 10:30:45 AM »

PLEASE CHOOSE ONE ANSWER:
A) Male is banker, female is homemaker
B) Male is homemaker, female is banker
C) Male is banker, female is banker
D) Male is homemaker, female is homemaker

Banker: one who is employed by a banking institution and participates in various financial transactions
Homemaker: one who manages a household of their family as their principal occupation

Note:
- You can use any method, from Bazi, ZWDS, Liu Yao, Mei Hua, QMDJ, Tarot, Western astrology etc.
- Please note the order of Bazi pillars: Year-Month-Day-Hour
- The hour pillar is the same with or without solar time adjustment.  Sorry, the birth place cannot provided

Offline J27945

Re: * * QUIZ: MATCH THE PERSON WITH THE RIGHT PROFESSION * *
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 10:48:32 AM »
ジョヴァン
玄コング飛星の術師 | https://XKFS.Art

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 12:35:29 PM »
Would say male is banker... I have some doubts for female, but will go with homemaker. : )

Offline Mystic

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 06:48:39 PM »
both are bankers

- female personality is too strong to be a homemaker... not saying homemaker can't have a strong personality, but she just doesn't seem like the type that would stay home and manage the house. Also spouse/bf is not as capable as her so she can't rely on spouse completely

- male can be either banker or homemaker but I will bet on banker. He has recognition and authority in his work palace. It wouldn't make sense to waste his talent and be a homemaker. But it's possible he can have authority in his household.

just my opinion

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 10:48:21 PM »
I choose :

Thanks for quiz. .
Tientai

Offline luckiest168

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 04:36:27 AM »
I picked C.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 05:50:38 AM »
Intereting answers, thank you! From the answers so far, the male always works  ;)  I"m not giving any hint, just making an obsevation...

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 11:17:46 AM »
Intereting answers, thank you! From the answers so far, the male always works  ;)  I"m not giving any hint, just making an obsevation...

In the year pillar he has officer with wealth cap... Combining to DM so sharing images...
But then there is harm with Shen, so maybe that is rejected?

We will see I guess... I missed the harm before.
So will switch to husband staying at home, while wife... Lets say wife is banker(there is the nice arrow from DTS, so should be beneficial movement).

So B)

Offline decha_woo

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 12:59:57 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Chary

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2018, 04:39:43 PM »
my answer is B) Male is homemaker, female is banker

Woman has high position, Male is gambler/day trader probably.

Offline Albert the Scorpio

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2018, 05:24:27 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 06:44:59 AM »
Thanks all for participating.  The answer: both are bankers!  ;)  Male is a bank director, while female is a bank cashier.

PLEASE CHOOSE ONE ANSWER:
B) Male is homemaker, female is banker
D) Male is homemaker, female is homemaker

Male chart:
-  The chart uses Cai (Wealth) and Shi Shen (Eating God).  And then it uses Sha (Seven Killings) too
-  DM combines with Cai;  Chen-Shen combination is Shi Shen and Cai performing work together
-  Xin produces Ren to control Bing.  Sha performing work to control Parallel Star means the man "controls his colleagues", so he has authority

Let me quote a good answer by one of my students (given in another board in this forum):
I think the answer is C.
Male: ... Ren = Hai in year. Xin also produces Hai: Guan Sha with Cai cap ...
Hai harms Cai Shen-Shen. Chen - 2 Shen is work. Chen can not entomb Hai because of the harm. Chen as working Output: he has a degree.
Does Hai damage the work of Chen-Shen-Shen?
The "Guan Sha with Cai cap" refers to the Xin Hai Year Pillar, which is one of the images used in Mangpai.  This image refers to authority or officialdom.  Ren = Hai means this officialdom belongs to him.
Shen harming Hai means he has another way of making money.  The Month Pillar Bing Shen means he is into some partnership outside his main job (Bing is Friends, sitting on Shen Wealth, and this pillar combines with Chen).

Miss A is also right that he has a degree.  First he graduate from a 3-year college, working for a while, and then continued up to a doctoral degree!

Why banker? Because Shen Metal is an image of bank/finance, Ren represents numbers, and his chart makes use of Cai. 

Female chart:  let me quote again Miss A:
Female: 2 Xin have work to do - combine with Bing. She is smart and has a degree.
3 Wei can control Shen I guess but not sure, as Fire/Woos in Wei controls Metal. So Shen is in month, it represents banks. Bing can also control Shen.
Still Wei is not very effective to control Shen but she has 3.  In LP Ji Hai Hai helps to control Shen.
Yes, I agree with everything here, except that LP Ji Hai is irrelevant since it has just started this very year.  She has just finished LP Wu Xu, where Xu further controls Shen.

Why banker?  Because Shen and Xin are Metal that can represent banking/finance, and they also represent "Wealth" for her.  In Mangpai, when the chart has no Cai, Output is taken as Wealth.  So she manages wealth. 

Miss A is right again that she has a degree.  She has a master's degree.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 06:57:13 AM »
You answered correctly and so quickly after I posted!  I almost thought you were behind my back when I was typing!  ;D
both are bankers

- male can be either banker or homemaker but I will bet on banker. He has recognition and authority in his work palace. It wouldn't make sense to waste his talent and be a homemaker. But it's possible he can have authority in his household.
Correct! And indeed, he has recognition and authority in his work place.
I picked C.
Correct!
Woman has high position, Male is gambler/day trader probably.
As a cashier, the woman's position is not the lowest level. She's still very young and can develop further.
Male being a gambler/day trader is likely.  And after all he is the finance industry itself.  But I have not checked yet with him.

Offline decha_woo

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2018, 07:32:57 AM »
OMG!.... totally wrong, again ???     :-X

For male chart, I somewhat hesitated, but felt quite sure about female chart at that time ....  :-[

Thank you very much for long explanation, Jlim! .... you are so kind as usual,.... appreciated!!   :)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 12:04:08 PM »
both are bankers

- female personality is too strong to be a homemaker... not saying homemaker can't have a strong personality, but she just doesn't seem like the type that would stay home and manage the house. Also spouse/bf is not as capable as her so she can't rely on spouse completely
Hi All, bonus quiz question ;D:,  can you guess if she is already married or not?  Better if you could also give your reason based on Bazi

As for him, he has been married for more than 20 years.

@Albert the Scorpio @decha_woo @Tientai @Miss A @J27945 @Mystic @Chary @Vroya  @luckiest168 @Gmuli