Fivearts.org

Author Topic: How long will the quarantine caused by covid-19 last? 🇪🇸 🇪🇸  (Read 3538 times)

Offline Sacrar

[Hidden post: You need 20 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 03:26:56 PM by Sacrar »

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
Re: How long will the quarantine caused by covid-19 last?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 08:21:14 PM »

Hi, @Sacrar ..
By a quick look I can say that this Hexagram is much complicated. .
You ask about "How long will Quarantine  last ?"...
Lower trigram's lines are bounding with the Upper trigrams lines ..
Lower trigram is : quarantine
Upper trigram is : out of quarantine  .. (time after Quarantine. .)
My free explanation : to answer this question "how long will Quarantine last " depends from bounding of 2 trigrams ..
If Quarantine was made according to the correct meters .."staying home, health hygien meters etc" then future is much promising  ..                                                                                                                                                           
But as is seen from upper trigrams moving lines .. there are unstable condition ..
even if there is some progress .. will return back a bad situation ..
Must Quarantine be successful first to have good outcome ...
In discussion : Si or Wu months can reduce the Coronovirus outbreak ...!! (Mao Officer ) but completely control on Autumn season Metal (Shen -You )

But anyway I believe we need to pray and give much time to care for our health and give much attention on hygiene ..!!
AUM ..   
Tientai
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 09:52:45 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Sacrar, this is a Fan Yin hexagram.  Fan Yin: You --> Mao, and Hai --> Si.  Things will turn out contrary to your wishes.  Fan Yin occurs in the outer trigram, so the bad thing occurs in your country, not with regard to yourself.

Two Officers:
- Yin Wood represents the government, because it combines with the 5th line.
- Mao Wood represents another government body.  I don't quite understand the government system in Spain.  If Yin Wood represents the prime minister, then Mao Wood can represent the king or people's representatives.  It's not the provincial governor or city mayor, because the Mao Wood  is located on the 6th (higher) line.

Mao in the Outer trigram clashing back the Others line:  You Metal as Offspring (Child) represents "freedom".  Due the government's decision, your country (Others line) will lose its freedom again.  This means the quarantine will be extended, and this new decision is made just in this month (Mao month).   Note also that Snake comes with Officer, and Snake among other things means "alarm".  The alarming situation warrants the government bodies to extend the quarantine.

Chou Siblings is empty, and Chou in the Outer hexagram means your fellow countrymen.  What does empty mean?  You cannot see them, because they are empty.  In other words, this is another sign of quarantine extension.

In this hexagram with Fan Yin, Chen Self combining with You Others means that you will be bound.  With the right conditions, a clash can be good to release the bound.  It cannot be Mao because Mao is what causes the Fan Yin in the first place.  It can possibly be Xu.  Xu month (October) seems irrelevant for this case, because it's too far, so possibly on Xu day you will be release.  The month is possibly Chen month, after the quarantine extension is finished.

I said earlier about "fellow countrymen" being empty (out of sight).  They are Chou here, and can gain some strength in Chen month.  Because it's Earth element in Earth month.  So, in Chen month you will see them again in the streets.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 10:26:12 PM »
11- TAI means prosperity. This prosperity is the results of harmonious and proper actions. We do not exist alone in this world. No man is truly an island and in truth, no one is truly "self-made". In order to be successful and prosperous, we all require the help from others. Other people have their roles and parts to play in your path to success. When all these roles and actions are properly harmonized, then the inevitable results are success and prosperity. The first lesson is that the path to success requires harmonious relationships and proper actions. The second lesson is that once we have reached success we should not let our guard down. Not only we should keep on doing the things that get us to success in the first place; but we also must be ready to adapt to the ever-changing environment.
DISEASE AND SICKNESS--  The patient can expect a full recovery; but must watch out for future recurrence.

---
59 - HUAN means to spread out; it is the opposite of to gather. The positive aspect of this hexagram is the letting go of the old and the start of the new. The negative aspect is the potential disintegration of a working organization. This hexagram cautions us that before we let go something or someone we should first make sure it is truly wise to do so, otherwise the future gains may not be worth the immediate losses
*DISEASE AND SICKNESS
Be extra careful whenever you are exercising outdoors.
The patient should be monitored closely.

I present this from " shortcut yijing  book".. the Hexagrams of this case .. 11 ===>>> 59
We need to customize the text according to the query and the situation that occurs ...
Much validity (on future ) can be given on produced Hexagram 59 .. (due to so many changing lines )..                                                                                                                             

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Hi Sacrar, is there any update on the quarantine measure?

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Over 4,000 dead in Spain and quarantine extension right up to 11 april ..                                                                                                                                                                                   
Latest news ..

Offline Sacrar

Hi all.

First of all, thanks a lot JLim you for your brilliant analysis. Who knew that Offspring meant freedom... I thought Offspring was the disease containment measures.

I'm still wondering who the other officer in the sixth line might be. It could be the king since he occupies the sixth line that is symbolically associated with this position, but he has a secondary role. The king neither legislates nor governs.

On Sunday 22/03/2020 (Zi Day) the president of the nation proposes that the quarantine be extended for another 15 days. And today Thursday 26/03/20 in the morning (Chen Day) was ratified in the Congress (quarantine until April 11, which will be Zi day). By then they will see if the deadline will be extended even more (quite likely).

I also think that the end of the quarantine, or at least the gradual easing of the restrictions, may happen at the end of the Chen month.

I will continue to report.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
First of all, thanks a lot JLim you for your brilliant analysis. Who knew that Offspring meant freedom... I thought Offspring was the disease containment measures.
"Freedom", because your question was about the quarantine measure rather than the disease.
I'm still wondering who the other officer in the sixth line might be. It could be the king since he occupies the sixth line that is symbolically associated with this position, but he has a secondary role. The king neither legislates nor governs.
Okay, since the king cannot issue any legislation (even in an emergency situation), the other Officer is apparently the Congress! This is based on what you reported:
On Sunday 22/03/2020 (Zi Day) the president of the nation proposes that the quarantine be extended for another 15 days. And today Thursday 26/03/20 in the morning (Chen Day) was ratified in the Congress
Yin Wood = Prime Minister
Mao Wood = Congress

By the way, April 11 is Shen day
(quarantine until April 11, which will be Zi day). By then they will see if the deadline will be extended even more (quite likely).
April 11 is a Saturday.  Outside of the hexagram, I think the practical consideration to end it on a Saturday is because the following day is Easter Sunday --> to commemorate the resurrection. If the deadline is not extended again.

Offline Gmuli

Yin Wood = Prime Minister

Very nice.Its interesting to mention that yang wood have images of leader in other parts of the five arts (espesially QMDJ).

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2020, 02:19:53 PM »
Mao as Offspring (Child) represents "freedom".  Due the government's decision, your country (Others line) will lose its freedom again.  This means the quarantine will be extended, and this new decision is made just in this month (Mao month).   

Dear @JLim  .. hi
...But  Mao is Officer and not Offspring  ..
Only You is Offspring (child ...) ... is this an error  ?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: How long will the quarantine caused by covid-19 last? 🇪🇸 🇪🇸
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2020, 02:28:13 PM »
Yes, Tientai, it was a typo, and I have corrected my post. :)

Mao Wood is Officer
You Metal is Offspring (Child)
Very nice.Its interesting to mention that yang wood have images of leader in other parts of the five arts (espesially QMDJ).
Yes, it's an interesting coincidence

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2020, 08:32:27 PM »
Update: The congress gave today 09/04 the approval to extend, again, the quarantine until April 26, and that possibly it will have to be extended again.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2020, 09:22:24 PM »
Update: The congress gave today 09/04 the approval to extend, again, the quarantine until April 26, and that possibly it will have to be extended again.

Must Quarantine be successful first to have good outcome ...
In discussion : Si or Wu months can reduce the Coronovirus outbreak ...!! (Mao Officer ) but completely control on Autumn season Metal (Shen -You )                                               
.. also Wei month is a very good month as is in position of Kun Earth upper trigram -- South west ..working as a tomb of wood Officer ..!!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 09:30:11 PM by Tientai »

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2020, 10:58:06 AM »
Hi Sacrar, I have read in the news that Spain has lifted the ban for non-essential workers to return to their jobs.  This will start on tomorrow, Monday, April 13, which is a Xu day in Chen month.  This seems to be the dynamics that I saw in your hexagram:

In this hexagram with Fan Yin, Chen Self combining with You Others means that you will be bound.  With the right conditions, a clash can be good to release the bound.  It cannot be Mao because Mao is what causes the Fan Yin in the first place.  It can possibly be Xu.  Xu month (October) seems irrelevant for this case, because it's too far, so possibly on Xu day you will be release.  The month is possibly Chen month, after the quarantine extension is finished.
The lifting of the ban, however, is not an end to the lockdown. 

Stay healthy and safe to all, and happy Easter!

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2020, 08:41:08 PM »
Right, tomorrow the confinement measures are partially lifted which is day Xu. Only workers will be able to leave the house to go to work, but partially, mainly industry, no one else will be able to leave the house (children, elderly, retirees, students, etc).

However, the specific question was how long the lockdown will last, which implies being able to leave the house for other activities than just going to work (leisure, walking, etc). That was what was on my mind at the time of the casting.

The other day Xu are the 25th of April, 7th/19th/31 May...

I made another query to try to clarify, and according to this it looks like the lockdown will last until June. Then I share it.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 08:48:08 PM by Sacrar »