Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Da Liu Ren case study  (Read 641 times)

Offline vadim

Da Liu Ren case study
« on: July 01, 2022, 05:44:18 PM »
Hello! I would like to share a case using this technique. First of all I need help to see more in this chart. Maybe someone can help.  The situation was like this: our car was at the technical station.It was necessary to change the spare parts in the wheels. The special bolts are rusty. The technicians could not unscrew it, and were told to bring new ones. To do this, it was necessary to find them, as well as to cut off the bottom of the car by welding. I was sorry to cut the bottom of the machine and then brew. They hung the car on the lift and said that if the bolts broke, then they would have to do it the way I didn't want to. Sitting on the bench, I made a chart and prayed.  Bing is the stem of the day. Shen is day branch and he represents Bolt. Fire controls metal, what I control is my wealth. So the bolt will be unscrewed. We look at what Shen starts, Hai continues and Yin finishes. Here one element alternately generates another. So the process of unscrewing the bolt should go conditionally smoothly. As a result, the bolts of the equipment were unscrewed, and we tightened the wheels on these bolts.I would really like to learn this technique, maybe someone can help me with this.