Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Trump vs Biden 2020  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Sacrar

Trump vs Biden 2020
« on: October 31, 2020, 11:37:26 PM »
I asked about the next elections in USA on November 3.

https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/39,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,8,2020-10-31,22:33

- Self: Trump
- Other: Biden

* Other line (Biden) on November 3 will be clashed by the Month and Day of Xu. Hidden movement or broken line when double clash? when clashed it is said that it moves with half the energy. If it is clashed twice, is the line broken?

* Even if the Other's line moved secretly, it generates (sheng) the Self line.

* L2 Wu Official also moves by impulse of the Day and solar Time of inquiry (Wei/Wei), which could harm Self line, but Wu fire is at Rest (Xiu) and in the tomb of the Month. Also Wu fire is clashed by L6 Zi water Offspring. Self line is strong. Next days, days before the elections, Shen/You/Xu, benefit the Self line.

* Mao will be empty even for Tuesday 3rd, so it could not harm Other line.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 12:00:30 AM by Sacrar »

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Trump vs Biden 2020
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 06:43:11 PM »
Sacrar, I believe you are the one who raised the hexagram.  With which candidate do you identify yourself? 

Double clash by the Month and Day would not favor the Others line (representing Biden's team) .  That would not be "hidden movement".

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 07:37:18 AM »
Hi @all f orumers ..
I would not involved on explanation of @Sacrar s Hexagram .. but waiting on today  (a day before election ) to raise an Hexagram... !!
I favour Trump .. therefore Self 6th line .
Biden : Other 3rd line

I have to say that Biden is going to win ..
later I put my analysis
Let's see
Best regards

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 11:42:50 AM »
Tientai's hexagram:

Based on this hexagram, I also agree that Biden will win.  Officer sits on the Others line, supported by Day You.  Although Officer is overcome by Month, the Others line is still stronger than the Self line.  Self line does not get any Qi from the Month or Day, does it? 

Trump seems to "reject" winning because the Self line clashes the Officer line.  Self line Si Fire is not only without Qi, but it's also not supported by Mao Wood.  Mao Wood is in Kong Wang (void), and also without any Qi from Month or Day.

Mao Wood as Parent line represents the ballots.  There may be some issues with the ballots/counting in this election.

I'm not surprised that Sacrar's hexagram suggests the opposite election result.  That happens with queries about the world that are not closely related to the querent.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 02:03:27 PM »
I would add :
1. Tomorrow 3 November will be Xu day and with month branch Xu also  ..!! Two fire tombs against Si fire 6th Self line ... woowww that's terrible for Trump  !!!

2. Hexagram 30 is in 6 clash category  .. Self line isn't protected ..

3. Guashen and Shishen is on 6th line == but 6th line (as Karma or resultant line ) is in tomb from month and day ===   Bad portent !!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 02:08:38 PM by Tientai »

Offline sleepyfreud

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 02:16:25 PM »
You favor Trump. That is like asking Will Trump Win?  The hexagram is what Alex Chiu calls a strike; all lines clash - 1 Mao) with 4 (You), 2 (Chou) with 5 (Wei), and 3 (Hai) with 6 (Si).  So the answer is no.

Hexagram is not an exception to Alex's rules, because Self Line does not bind to the day, which would eliminate the strike (three clash). There are other exceptions, which are not present here.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 03:35:05 PM »
Yes , @sleepyfreud  ..
I agree with you Self isn't supported by a bound with day .. so Self isn't protected  ..!!
The 6 clash category occurs ..!!
The answer is: Trump would be not a winner  ..

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 04:18:58 PM »
But who knows if the result is the other way round, Tientai.  As Raymond observed in the other hexagram on the football match:
The six hexagram clash also tells that the result will be unexpected.
Most polls favor Biden, so the result can be that Trump becomes the winner.

About hexagram Li (Fire), one of it's properties is the red color --> Trump's color.
In this case, we don't need to see the changing hexagram's properties, because there is none.

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2020, 04:29:48 PM »
Sacrar, I believe you are the one who raised the hexagram.  With which candidate do you identify yourself? 

Double clash by the Month and Day would not favor the Others line (representing Biden's team) .  That would not be "hidden movement".

I raise the hexagram and sympathize with Trump. The day of the query is clashed only for the month, but on Election Day by both day and month. But it is a clash with contribution of Qi, earth-earth same element.

Offline Tientai ✝️

• ✝️ IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2020, 05:13:36 PM »
But who knows if the result is the other way round, Tientai.  As Raymond observed in the other hexagram on the football match:
The six hexagram clash also tells that the result will be unexpected.
Most polls favor Biden, so the result can be that Trump becomes the winner.

About hexagram Li (Fire), one of it's properties is the red color --> Trump's color.
In this case, we don't need to see the changing hexagram's properties, because there is none.

Yes I understand dear @JLim  .. but isn't the same with @Sacrar s Hexagram .. !!
Li fire of Sacrar s 4 line's moving aren't the same with my today Li Hexagram with unmoving lines ..!!
Sacrar s Si  Self line is protected under voidness from the clash with Hai water of Other line .
As e@Raymond quoted  ...

But my Li 6 clash Hexagram has not any movement and Self is open to the tombs harm ...
6 clash category also can mean " not any possibility  "
But anyway let's see what could happen ..!!
we are near to clear out this principle of  6th clash Hexagram ..

I also need to say that Xu of Month  (and day branch) are also belong to western 3 months Autumn metal sector with Xu as the last month of Autumn  ..!!

One more thing .. tomorrow 3rd November is Xu day the day of election .. but the Resault will be seen on 4th November  .. after vote counting  there will be Hai water day .. the same with Other (Biden's line )...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 07:44:28 PM by Tientai »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2020, 09:59:22 PM »
Before the query of the first post I made this one.

https://www.bright-hall.net/wwg/22,0,1,0,0,0,0,8,9,2020-07-03,20:53

At that time I interpreted it as having it complicated to win (the two Officers in empty and tomb of Wei), although Self has the Officer and is a hexagram of six combinations. I suppose that Mao is his current mandate and Yin as his future mandate. What do you think? Perhaps Yin can be filled in these months with water to come.

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2020, 10:30:31 AM »
Hi Sacrar,

In this earlier hexagram of yours: Trump cannot win.  Officers are entombed.  Second line Parent is able to be revealed, and this Wu Fire produces Xu Others line (Biden).  Others line is strengthened!  Moreover, Others line obtains both the Month and Day Qi to begin with, while Self line (Trump) gets neither.

In the latter hexagram of yours (first post in this topic): Trump does win.

If we include the hexagram by Tientai, there are three hexagrams for one topic that we are not closely involved with... 

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2020, 01:54:54 PM »

If we include the hexagram by Tientai, there are three hexagrams for one topic that we are not closely involved with...
3 Hexagrams, two of them giving Biden for winner. The funny thing would be that Trump win  :D.

Maybe there are more members who have asked or want ask for the same and it would be good to compare results.

Online Gmuli

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2020, 09:36:38 PM »
In my experience elections are difficult to read... Often it comes down to small differences in line strength rules, they are very good for learning rules after it finished and we look back, though.

I very much agree with Jlim, your first hexagram looks like its impossible Trump to win. For me, yet I would also read the next one, as more or less the opposite...
Usually first one would be better one to look at, as accuracy falls down with each new hex we make with the same question in short period of time... Yet we don't know if that one was the first...

I have my own hexagrams and maps, but I don't want to go into what I think, lets wait and see. : )
Currently, from what is in the topic I very much agree, it seems to point sometimes to one, other times to the other in the different hexagrams.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 09:39:58 PM by Gmuli »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2020, 11:42:03 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 12:10:11 AM by Sacrar »