Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Should I contact her today?  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Topher

Should I contact her today?
« on: May 05, 2021, 03:50:44 PM »
Hello, I am new to the forums I would like to well make this straight forward...
I asked today if I should contact a girl who i have a connection with but we had an impasse I had asked like a month ago 4/5 at 4:30pm if  is hould contact her and received 42.3 so pretty much I would get a blessing from doing it. so far a month has passed, she did read the message but 42.3 has to happen a disgrace. she blocked me, a month later I am certain she break up with the person she had tried to have a relationship with...out of confussion(like always does)

I asked if I should contact her? 13UC
I asked today if I should contact her to receive the blessing from 42.3?(-4:00GMT 9:25AM)
I got 3.4>17

yesterday at 4PM? I asked if I should contact her today and received 33UC and I asked what does it mean with 33UC? and I got 17.4 (the same reference the fan yao to this) I asked what should I say her to make it see that it is worth following me? 63.6 obviously I get in a situation I dont know how to avoid danger and iching probably tells me I learn myself since I didnt listen 33uc?

why does the result changed today?

Edit the answer is no. I should wait.

now I asked if I should do it Thursday I asked at 10AM -4:00 GMT 5/5/2021

while iching hexagram says wait 7days what does WWG advice based on tomorrow's elements? what would be the best time of the day?

I found that it was Day of Wood and Month of Fire. so I wonder if the text message is possible to have success in reconciliate with her?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 09:52:27 PM by Topher »

Offline Sacrar

Re: Should I contact her today?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 04:25:53 PM »
@Topher Hi, I don't know if the questions are already water under the bridge and need new guessing. You have asked many questions. Which one is the most important for you?

Offline Topher

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 06:22:44 PM »
@Topher Hi, I don't know if the questions are already water under the bridge and need new guessing. You have asked many questions. Which one is the most important for you?
Well at this point I dont think there is an important one. I have found that she is currently feeling bad as someone cheated her.

I am 100% sure I am her soulmate. and some tarot reading says I am focusing on myself I have decided to do that since yesterday because there are so many problems.

1)she has emotional issues with me since she believes I acted wrong(I only said the truth in front of her mother) a nephew heard about it and gossiped about how she (probably said she bought herslef some gifts I had given her) that made her angry about me because I talked witht he truth to the mother. at the time she was trying to tell me (to moce away and she would look for me) I know very well she wouldnt.
I acted exactly as a mirror to her and acted with the same manipulation she did on me. and once her mother talked on how she accepted a n engagement ring and other gift from someone who suposedly "harrased her", we were dating... anyway I made her return the gifts using her own manipulation because she was using me.

2months later I tried to contact her via email I told her the thing that she had told me before and how other people interefered in our relationship. she didnt care because she is egocentic. anyway I recieved 42.3 1 month ago I mean the blessing is that now she broke up with someone she was dating...

now the problem is that she keeps clinging on a problem on the past (about her losing her best friend,when she was the one who broke up with her and blame me just for talking to her best friend when I was worried about a job she took and possible I thought could be abused sexually...) and the problem from 3month ago.
59.1.3.5 was the description about what she felt about me 59.3 is a clear answer for me since I experienced the same thing whens he blamed on what happened with her best friend yet she told me she wanted me
the problem is that by my impulsive actions by going her home her mother doesnt want me there.
the problem is that she doesnt have her own opinion and relies a lot on others
the problem is that her friend are shit persons who only desire her with bad intentions.
...the problem is that she is also codependent and I realized my flaws and I let her know in the past we were soul mates at some point she will realize what I meant wasnt figurative but literal

I know she loves me but she denies her emotions due to the guilt of accepting her actions. she by karma ended with someone who used her and cheated on her the same way she did with me.

my question is now

the only question that matters to me what should I do to get the blessing from 42.3?

I expect her to see my profile bio the question was if I should keep it? 23.5.6 > 8
I asked what should I offer as 23.5? 9.2.3> 42
i asked what havent used as in 23.6 > 8.3.6> 53
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 06:27:44 PM by Topher »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 09:04:31 PM »
@Topher I have a feeling that you yourself already get what you need to know. In this forum for divination Liu Yao is usually used and I have a feeling you are using Zhou Yi.

For what to do, and how to do questions, trigrams and Zhou Yi approach may be more useful. For more predictive questions Liu Yao is more useful.

Answering your question 58.6: Stop with unrealistic fantasies and set realistic goals and plans to approach this girl.

If you have a predictive question I can sugges: what are my chances of formalizing a relationship with this girl? write down the date and time of the question and post it.

Offline Topher

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 02:46:35 PM »
@Topher I have a feeling that you yourself already get what you need to know. In this forum for divination Liu Yao is usually used and I have a feeling you are using Zhou Yi.

For what to do, and how to do questions, trigrams and Zhou Yi approach may be more useful. For more predictive questions Liu Yao is more useful.

Answering your question 58.6: Stop with unrealistic fantasies and set realistic goals and plans to approach this girl.

If you have a predictive question I can sugges: what are my chances of formalizing a relationship with this girl? write down the date and time of the question and post it.

8 43am gmt - 4:00
4.1.6>19

Also i asked at 8:35am
If she thought about me recently?

To me 14.2 says we think about each other share the same thoughts and that I have some sort of blessing at the moment?

Anyway her mother has a some sort of idea against me due to me acting impulsively but hey she doesn't care her daughter dated some drug addict... So I am judged as a worse person because circumstances
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 02:50:53 PM by Topher »

Offline The-Monk

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 06:51:10 PM »
What is this "Blessing"?

Can you tell us what this is?

Offline Topher

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 09:31:26 PM »
the first time was her ex fought with her, this time the person who she was dating and who was having troubles in her relationship due to karma, cheated on her and used her. she feels let down and probably sad (but her mother and her family doesnt want me to come close to her as she doesnt want anythign with someone but

from experience I could get her forgiveness if I hadn't their family as an obstacle. I admit i acted too impulsively and now they dont allow me to go to their house.

42.3 always meant osme event that turned things in my favor but this time I cant approach her because the things I mentioned. (also forogt to mention she was angry wioth me ebcause the time I went to her house the first time and I told her mother all the truth about who gifted her those things was me then supsoedly her cousin who she dislikes heard about it and started gossiping about it, her family found about what she suposedly was doing(she probably mentioned her cousing she bought her laptop) and they found that it was a lie..

so I am paying for their sins...i wonder if it's related to my name as I bear Christ' name)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 09:34:36 PM by Topher »