Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Will I get a compensation from my bank  (Read 8127 times)

Offline Sacrar

Re: Will I get a compensation from my bank
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2021, 10:04:08 PM »
And it seems I would be wrong, as if we look at the timing seems clear its more related to line 1 (also can't explain why, other then the obvious end of void).

Yet from what I can see at this point it seems the Useful God or Focus or Matter Element would be on line 1

I fail to understand why you focus on line 1. On 13/05, when the money was received, it was Xin-You metal Day, and Zi Parents and Chou Asset are still empty.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2021, 10:26:51 PM »
I don't read the whole topic,  coz very long. Just saw what time it was the post that they are received, so I assumed they are received on 16.

So it was You day... Then nothing much to say, all seem clear(moving asset line, self line bla bla).

Offline andponomarev

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2021, 10:40:09 AM »
So the question is somewhat off, the Sibling Line on Other and 6, suggests something else was the question and it was not related to the bank by itself. Also was different then what the words mean literally(the way the person thought about the situation wasn't the way they phrased the words). And in this case it seems to be involving other people(Sibling on Line 6) that aren't really part of the situation, so a random guess would be something like "what will person A think if I get the money from the bank" or something like that, the money seem to be involved, but the actual question was not as near them as one would expect.

Erhm, why do you think like that? In this particular case my question was VERY straight forward: "WILL I get the compensation or not?".

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2021, 10:53:08 AM »
Coz there is too much that we can't explain.
We have the whole Upper Trigram showing something we don't really fit, and it seems to be focusing around the Other line on line 6.
Line 6 in my humble view shows something that it outside of the scope of the question(and I can explain why, but it will be long). So we have a question about money, then we have on the other line, something outside of the question carring Images of people.

I initially thought that were the people in the bank, so the question was "will the people in the bank compensate etc." that is why I guessed our Asset is line 4. Yet that didn't work, and I kinda knew it wouldn't as there is no reason they would be outside of the situation.

So we have your line answering if you will get the money. But we have 2 more moving lines and a whole another Trigram showing something else and we have no idea what.
Suggesting something was going on when you made the question that was factor in it, yet as we don't know much about the situation we can't comment on any of it.

That is one of the reasons I didn't answer initially, the hex is showing too much we don't know about, as connected to the situation, yet we know only one single factor, without knowing what is where any reading will be too much guessing even for me.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2021, 12:33:25 PM »
This was aimed at the QMDJ topic. : )

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2021, 06:00:30 PM »

I suggest the moderator to move the messages to the correct thread, otherwise confusion will arise.

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2021, 06:12:21 PM »
Its difficult hex, I would have gone for line 4 (and I can't explain why, as I wouldn't have any idea how to read that a year ago).

So it was You day... Then nothing much to say, all seem clear (moving asset line, self line bla bla).

I would also have looked at the fourth line as yong shen. And even knowing the result I am not sure that yong shen is the third line. First of all, because it goes outside cartesian logic, since it is money that is expected to be received from an external third party, the bank, and not money that is already in the Self line. Even more so when the fourth line and external trigram, Wei Assets, moves secretly towards the Self line. Unless we take both Wei and Chen as focus.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2021, 07:49:06 PM »
I can't go into that, but I think if you look about it in more depth it should be clear its not that simple. : )

Anyway, you have very complex hex on very easy question. Clearly more is going on, as we don't have any info on what, all is guessing and while guessing is ok for me for how people thought about the situation/question, guessing what the situation actually contains is just a waste of time. If the person hasn't explain it from the start, we are wasting our time.
As obviously if we are making the reading we will set it up the way we can read it later.

Offline ren

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2021, 04:51:07 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 05:07:36 AM by ren »
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2021, 04:29:20 PM »

I suggest the moderator to move the messages to the correct thread, otherwise confusion will arise.
Done.

Offline andponomarev

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2021, 12:27:13 AM »
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 12:32:31 AM by andponomarev »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2021, 12:26:02 AM »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 12:31:07 AM by Sacrar »

Offline ren

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2021, 02:23:07 AM »
"You and I Are Disappearing" Yusef Komunyakaa

Offline sleepyfreud

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2021, 01:06:31 AM »
Will post my re-analysis later. Was finishing reading Alfred Kee's book. I have all three English books now - Alex Chiu ( I bought his physical book; contents identical to online book), Jack Chiu, and Alfred Kee. Alex says he read Wild Crane. He read it on his own, without guidance/assistance from a school, or lineage. Jack Chiu (no relation to alex), does not mention his sources. Alfred Kee also mentions Wild Crane, but he talks about his "lineage". So he must have some masters, elders, who passed down their interpretation of Wild Crane.

Is this similar to Tai Chi lineages? Your Yang Tai Chi may come from the Yang Cheng Fu lineage, or from the branch of his older brother, Yang Shao Hou. I wonder how may lineages claim to interpret Wild Crane.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2021, 08:41:25 AM »
Will post my re-analysis later. Was finishing reading Alfred Kee's book. I have all three English books now - Alex Chiu ( I bought his physical book; contents identical to online book), Jack Chiu, and Alfred Kee. Alex says he read Wild Crane. He read it on his own, without guidance/assistance from a school, or lineage. Jack Chiu (no relation to alex), does not mention his sources. Alfred Kee also mentions Wild Crane, but he talks about his "lineage". So he must have some masters, elders, who passed down their interpretation of Wild Crane.

Is this similar to Tai Chi lineages? Your Yang Tai Chi may come from the Yang Cheng Fu lineage, or from the branch of his older brother, Yang Shao Hou. I wonder how may lineages claim to interpret Wild Crane.

I would guess every lineage related to WWG.
Not because Wild Crane text is very good practically, yet historically its situated in a position that makes it difficult to go around if someone hopes to present the system.

I don't have interest in Wild Crane. I had some time ago, but from what I have seen so far there is very little we can learn from there that would be better then what we can already find in open sources and with practice, but I understand why people found they had to connect that to present a teaching.
Similar to how they had to include King Wen if they talk about the Zhouyi. Even though its more then likely, he just recorded what was a general oral tradition at the time, similar to how dream meanings were passed from village to village in my country... They were recorded by authors and we value them for it, but it wasn't their invention. Yet his written material became so important for what develop afterwards that we should acknowledge it, for both of them really.

From what I have studied so far, it seems the Five Arts work differently then most metaphysical or spiritual systems I"m aware of. Usually there is either a person or a group of people that receive the "flow", they get influx of light and understanding and they begin something worth bringing here. That would be Naropas texts for Tibetan Buddhism, The Zohar for Kabbalah, Korzybskis general semantics for neurolinguistics and others.
Then generations after that people take light from that and expand it, yet we can't really learn these systems without the places the light was anchored at.

In the Five Arts these places seems missing in the open. From what seems to be the case, they were anchored in closed schools and lineages and were never accessible by everyone.
That is not a good idea, in my view, but its the way it is and we align with that.
It means there are 2 ways if we want to get to the spiritual levels of a system(and that in general means to the levels it works very well at). One is to hope a lineage or school that actually had clarity and influx of light somewhere in its practitioners will open what it has arrived at. The other is to keep practicing and it will happen with time.

Both have problems. First case you can't really know if that was distorted, how much of it you will receive and how much will be hidden even there etc. Not to mention how few these schools would be in comparison to how many will be even worse then the open material. The second one has the problem that some of these just need more then a lifetime to actually realize/arrive at.

So how to study this systems... Keep reading stuff and use the good info out there and that is the best we can do I think. As of course this goes beyond just WWG, as that seems to be the situation in more or less all of the Five Arts systems.