Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Son beat mother chart  (Read 2156 times)

Offline NewMan

Son beat mother chart
« on: June 14, 2021, 12:51:21 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline TenVirtues

Re: Son beat mother chart
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 10:59:04 AM »
Hi @NewMan
This is a very good question and it has unwittingly reminded me of a old Greek story of Oedipus which the moral of that story literally warns us of a situation like this.

Now when it comes to your question, In order to answer it correctly i feel it needs to be broken down into 2 portions.

The first part i would say is the philosophical portion or the ethical portion for the Reader/Astrologer. For me as a Astrologer/Reader/Practitioner, It doesn't matter who brings a chart to me.
My client will be the person i am reading the chart for. What benefit will i give to the chartholder by telling his father that he will bring badluck to him?

Just because the Father is the paying customer does not make him the Client IMO. My Client is whoever i'm reading the chart for and, my first priority is for the well-being of my Client.
I will not say anything that will jeopardize the well-being of my client.

If a father and son got into a bus and the bus flipped off a mountain and they both died. Is it the father who brought ill-luck to the Son or Did the Son bring ill-luck to the father?

If a person is experiencing bad luck it will show in their chart no need to see the chart of their child. Their Child's chart might be effected because of life-changing events that happen to them.
Just because it reflects on the Child's chart does not mean the Child is the cause.

For the 2nd part or portion of your question, i would say would be the analysis of the Chart given. IMO i don't see where the chart show's it causing huge detriment to the parents.
Strong 丙DM born in 午 (羊刃/GoatBLade)Month. Uses the Hour Pillar 壬 7k as the formation of multiple highlevel structures.  羊刃驾杀 GoatBlade/7k Combo.
7k In Hour Pillar is also a special structure called 时上一位贵 and this Formation is also only possible because of 庚 in Month Pillar representing the Father.
So if anything i would say the Father would be of huge influence and luck towards the Chart Holder and the Father would be very beneficial to him.

Is there signs of Father experiencing ill-health or luck being reflected from the chart of the Son? Yes! Month Pillar and Day Pillar is 羊刃.   
Yet there are two huge saving graces in the chart when it comes to this the presence of 辰 and 丑 both Wet Earth and can both drain the excessive fire in support of the production of Metal/Water.
Also 丑 is not being clashed in the chart which means Metal is safe within 丑 and can act as root to 庚 in the Month Pillar. 

庚 in this Chart is actually quite supported even though it is under pressure. This translates to more then the relationship with the father. It also has a lot to do with his career luck in the future.

He could have quite a courageous/brave/direct/strong personality. Where he would be suited towards leadership roles. A lot of high-level military figures have these type of chart makeups.
As well as political activists who fight for just causes. Definitely someone who speaks his mind and willing to challenge authority when need be.

It is also i think important to mention the need to qualify through methods like meeting in-person or testing online through chat. To see if he has met the qualifications of the chart Structure.
We need to see either in-person or through chat if the chartholders personality meets the criteria of someone who has a successful GoatBlade/7k Structure.

If the chartholder is timid/indirect/cowardly then the 辰,丑 in the Chart might of controlled the GoatBlade too much making 壬 in hourpillar the 急神 JiShen. Which would then mean this chart level lower drastically.

Sometimes bazi charts can seem stronger then they look or weaker then they look. Which is why in the old days BaZi wasn't used singularly. It was always accompanied with Face Reading, and Astrology.

What we call 天地人三宝, 天 = Astrology, 地= BaZi/Geomancy 人= FaceReading/Bone Feeling.
For remedies it is also split into 天地人. 天 Heavenly we have 祭天(Heavenly Rituals) as well as multiple occult rituals like 拜太岁 Tai Sui Rituals. 地 we have Fengshui, 人 We have Eastern Medicine 中医.

In my tradition or how i was taught only when all three are accessed is it called a complete or true reading.

Anyways these are all just my opinion so take with grain of salt!  :D

Namaste All Hope this Helps!

Offline NewMan

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 02:26:16 AM »
Thank you for giving a master level analysis. I got this chart from a Chinese Facebook group.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/498067043663161/permalink/2263086723827842/
You have to sign in to read it content.

The story was that the child had a fight with his mother this year and got her injured. Have to send to hospital for some treatment.
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline NewMan

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 02:59:27 AM »
I see his chart got 7k and HO in HS. Usually this is a sign of disaster and lawsuit And there is wealth in month HS which make it worst as he might get the things he want in whatever way he like. First look in hs already show some trouble sign.

Good suggestion on the military and some kind of freedom fighter. Hope he had a good life later on.
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline Jiyou

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 05:43:12 AM »
[Hidden post: You need 1 posts to see it. You currently have 0.]

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 05:48:34 AM »
Hi @NewMan
Thanks for sharing ah Facebook group i will definitely check it out when i have time! Well you see that's exactly what i mean. What you see as indicators of trouble i see as beneficial.
First off i think it's important to remember the kid is only 12 years old. He still has a lot to learn and a lot of karma to experience.
We also don't know the whole story and the devil is always hidden among the details.

He is a strong DM, born in YangRen Month sitting on YangRen Day. So i would say that from my first opinion and experience that he is a strong DM.
So 7k/HO/Wealth are all beneficial to him.

Also imo if he is somehow actually a weak DM and 7k/Wealth/HO are not beneficial to him.
He will not have a upfront/brash/direct type of personality. He would be more shadow work, get what i want through shadowy methods not physically try to fight and dominate for it.
That is more of characteristics of over-strong 劫财 RobWealth/Goatblade personality.
So for me the problem of his chart comes from the 午午 self-penalty. Which can cause moral dilemmas as well as anger problems.
丁 can be sudden and explosive, and 己 can be tempremental when it is overdried and hot.

Also notice he started his life going through south-east luck further fanning the flames and inhibiting wet-earth to do it's job.
So during his youth he is learning that is is wrong to be impulsive and brash.
Which i think is a good thing. It is again really up to the Parent's especially the Father(Wealth) 财 to be a good role-model and teacher to stir his energies towards the right direction.
Which would be towards more noble causes. If he can be stubborn for a good cause it would be better then being stubborn for a bad cause.
All this will come down to the influences around him. How he is taught to perceive good and evil.

So yes i think the role of the parents will be quite crucial to how he will turn out. I hope the parent's will take on the responsibility of really nurturing this kid well.
Instead of abandoning him or thinking he is some type of dark-star.

Namaste Hope This Help!

Offline NewMan

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 02:59:51 PM »
Thank you for your kind advice. Appreciate it. ;D
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline The-Monk

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2021, 09:46:15 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline The-Monk

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2021, 11:16:33 PM »
Hi @NewMan
This is a very good question and it has unwittingly reminded me of a old Greek story of Oedipus which the moral of that story literally warns us of a situation like this.

And what is the moral of the story of Oedipus?

Now when it comes to your question, In order to answer it correctly i feel it needs to be broken down into 2 portions.

The first part i would say is the philosophical portion or the ethical portion for the Reader/Astrologer. For me as a Astrologer/Reader/Practitioner, It doesn't matter who brings a chart to me.
My client will be the person i am reading the chart for. What benefit will i give to the chartholder by telling his father that he will bring badluck to him?

Just because the Father is the paying customer does not make him the Client IMO. My Client is whoever i'm reading the chart for and, my first priority is for the well-being of my Client.
I will not say anything that will jeopardize the well-being of my client.

Do you think that was same thing as what the Oracle of Delphi was thinking when they told the father of Oedipus (King Laius) that their child will kill them?

Because King Laius was asking about their unborn children, and so it was best to not reveal anything of pertinence to the father and their (The Oracle) real client was actually the child and instead allow the lack of informed understanding by the father to allow such a tragedy to develop and taken place?

If a father and son got into a bus and the bus flipped off a mountain and they both died. Is it the father who brought ill-luck to the Son or Did the Son bring ill-luck to the father?

If a person is experiencing bad luck it will show in their chart no need to see the chart of their child. Their Child's chart might be effected because of life-changing events that happen to them.
Just because it reflects on the Child's chart does not mean the Child is the cause.

I believe you are confusing causality (one cause directly producing the related effect), with correlation of events (events that do not have a direct link appear to produce the result described), which is actually separate things entirely.

Did the child/father cause misfortune for the other party (Causality) in the bus crash? Not necessarily, that part is true. But did misfortune happen as they are around each other (Bad stuff happened when around each other, or Correlation that misfortune befalls them when around each other)? Yes.

If we were to be exact with what happened in the story of Oedipus, then it is the result of being uninformed and going by woefully lacking and inadequate information for "reasons" by the Practioner/Diviner (The Oracle in this case), that lead to the fulfilment of the prophecy in tragic style.

Did the Oracle deliberately mislead King Laius so they can have a miraculous record of fortelling future events? Possible.
Did the Oracle deliberately not tell King Laius because they did not actually know the rest of the story? Possible.
Did the Oracle unintentionally cause the story of Oedipus because they know how the story unfolds, but they did not consider King Laius as the client and thus protected their real client (the child) through deciding on what to say based on an ethical and moral compass they held? Possible.

This is not a dig at you @TenVirtues but an observation on the matter.

As a Practioner/Diviner/Fortune Teller, if you allow your personal views to become embroiled into what you do, and suppress relevant information because of conflicting ideologies that you are having trouble with, you are as much the "cause" of any calamity or tragedy that the parties go through as anything else.

I urge all Practioners to provide revelant information and understanding on the information they provide.

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2021, 07:04:03 AM »
Hi @The-Monk,
No offense taken lol! You have the right to your philosophy and viewpoint! I am not here to pass judgement on anyone and tell anyone how to treat their clients.
As for the moral of the story of Oedipus, I think that is a great question and i think i did not make it clear. As i view the story of Oedipus from a Eastern Karmic point of view.
There are many versions of the Story Of Oedipus, some put the Oracle's prediction before birth some put it after Birth. So i do not wish to discuss which version.

IMO the moral of the story is to not try to escape your karmic lessons even if you know it is coming. It is hard to understand and, can be confusing in a mundane pov.
IMO every human is born into this World because they still have karmic lessons that they need to experience. Escaping these karmic lessons is not possible the more you try the more punishing it becomes.
If the King never went to the Oracle, maybe Oedipus might of still killed his father and married his mother. The big difference is that King Lauis himself did not create more karmic debt for himself by trying to commit murder on his own Son.

You see if King Laius raised Oedipus even with the knowing of the Oracles Prediction. If Oedipus did grow up to be evil and killed his own father. The Huge Karmic Debt would of fallen on the Shoulders of Oedipus.
Because King Laius tried to escape fate, he inadvertently caused this karmic debt to fall on himself more so then on Oedipus. This is the true moral of the story IMO.
By Trying to escape or cheat your karma's you inadvertently create more bad karma for yourself. Thus slowing down your Soul's quest to reach final Emancipation aka Moksha.

Also IMO if King Laius raised Oedipus lovingly even with the knowledge of the Oracles Prediction to me that would come across as Bodhisattva behavior and big sign of approaching Enlightenment.

I also want to state that although there is some similarities to the story of Oedipus and this story. It is not exactly the same. First off i do not claim to be as accurate as the Oracle of Delphi.
I am also not given visions by God, i am only using my own knowledge and skills of the Metaphysical/Astrological Arts to make a educated guess on someone's future.
What i see is not 100% certain. So i will not be making statements like i am 100% accurate. Just because i see one possibility in the Chart, does not mean some other practitioner might see it differently.

Like the analysis of said chart i give my advice based on how i view the chart, for me the problems come from his ability to manage his anger/emotions. On the positive side of the same combination tell's me he is passionate and determined.
The same combination that causes some harm to the parents are also in other combinations that cause happiness to the family. I think this is very important to note.

Since i am not getting divine visions from God, i have to be careful with my wording in what i say since i am not 100% accurate but, what i say could have huge karmic implications towards myself and towards the subject being read.
Who are we to try to act as God and pass judgement? I myself don't see myself at the level to rival heaven yet. So i will be careful and responsible with my words.
This is just my opinon and philosophy on approaching readings you might have a whole different approach and that is ok. I am not here to judge you or anyone.

Hope This Helps GoodLuck!