Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Which team will win?  (Read 3452 times)

Gmuli

Re: Which team will win?
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2022, 06:46:09 PM »
These is such a nightmarish world to live in... I can't get how you can use any divination system and haven't discovered all of this just isn't true. But all this is spirituality now and its not the time or place for it. Lets leave it here. I don't think we can say anything good to each other at this point.

Offline throosden

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2022, 10:11:49 PM »
I was in one of these 'schools' for a short while. Yes, it definitely had some good stuff but still, felt so much like most business in this world today. Still a little bit confused from all of it. Not sure about the real intentions of the 'teacher'. Was I too scammed? I honestly don't know. Not sure if I want to go and check out more of the same...

Is why I come check these forums, maybe can learn something here.

Anyways, don't mind me. Just passing by. On with the topic, who will win?

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2022, 11:21:01 PM »
These is such a nightmarish world to live in... I can't get how you can use any divination system and haven't discovered all of this just isn't true. But all this is spirituality now and its not the time or place for it. Lets leave it here. I don't think we can say anything good to each other at this point.

Hey gmuli, I'm surprised by this statement. You mean none of the divination systems work?

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2022, 11:30:27 PM »
Hi!

I made a divination about a soccer match. Which team would win? Is it possible to predict the score?

My setting: S = Team A; O = Team B;

Could you give me your thoughts about this divination please? Unfortunately I don't see much here besides prosperity index of O that is +6 and S that is -2. So I would predict that "O" would win. Thanks a lot for your input.

In essence the Other line is receiving support from the date and the active lines (Si sibling); on the other hand the Self line is clashed by the month which is a very bad situation for the self; moreover the self is being devitalised by the various active Offspring.

This hexagram is interesting because it contradicts what Alex Chiu says: Official winner, Offspring the loser. I have seen in other examples that it is not usually fulfilled.

Gmuli

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2022, 08:52:19 AM »
Hey gmuli, I'm surprised by this statement. You mean none of the divination systems work?

I was referring to this:
Not only CM, but the entire world, the economy, the government.

This statement is basically saying 'Samsara' is how the world works, its real.
'Economy' is real and all the other misunderstood ideas that have gone deep within some people, and institutions  lately...

But divination systems do work, if you ask a good Divination system that you know how to read, about it you should understand almost no one of us is here for this, this view is a side effect  of other processes and people that seems to be admired in this case are often more misguided then the rest of us.

Of course, real and not real in this case are based on my current understanding and that is open to change. There are many times it has changed, as well. Yet stuff like 'economy is real' (not to mention 'samsara is real') has hurt the whole planet so badly and keeps doing it, that I think I can confidently say there is no situation that is actually valid, no matter how 'authoritative' the person insisting on that may seem.

Short answer - divination systems do work(most of them), but they have their specific way of working. In WWG it seems the problem is people asking from the wrong framework may not understand they are doing it and try to read the answer without figuring out they need to know more to know where they are suppose to place it. It seems in some schools we view lately, that is a very noticeable problem in spirituality and health topics, not so much for business(or not at all), as it seems in there the grasp fits nicely.

Suggesting any recommendations I made for less 'business' topics there at some points, may have been misleading, as the other types of questions may require more knowledge on the frameworks. So business is probably the proffered way, as in there it does seem to work nice enough.