Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Marriage divination  (Read 2077 times)

Offline andponomarev

Marriage divination
« on: August 17, 2021, 12:59:13 AM »
Hi,

Please enlighten me regarding this marriage divination, please.

Setting:

S = Self (Man)
O = Object (Marriage)
Matter element - "Wealth/Asset"
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 01:02:16 AM by andponomarev »

Offline sleepyfreud

Re: Marriage divination
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 01:44:39 PM »
What was the question?

1.  Will my future marriage be happy?
2.  Will this girl say yes?
3.  Is this the right time to get married?
4.  Is xyz the right girl?

Reading will depend on the question.

Offline andponomarev

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 12:09:49 PM »
Hey,

Sorry I forgot to mention that. Asking about a current marriage with a wife. The question was more like "Outcome of a current marriage".

Offline andponomarev

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 05:21:37 PM »
By the way, which matter element (Asset) would you choose? The one that is near to the Subject (4th line), or the stronger one (1st line)?

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 10:23:02 PM »
I will read it that the marriage will go well.
Would take Asset at the first line.

Can't go into details, can only say that I would take the guy as on line 3, the girl on line 1 and you at line 6. : )

Offline andponomarev

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2021, 12:09:25 PM »
Can't go into details, can only say that I would take the guy as on line 3, the girl on line 1 and you at line 6. : )
Yes, that's another possible setting. So you see a guy on line 3 - is that a sign of the wife cheating?

Well, I do understand that you can't go into details due to obvious reasons, however please share the knowledge as much as you can without going into "secret stuff", as possible :)

If I take your setting as the right one, let's look: the Asset line moves to Parent line. Parent weakens Asset. Furthermore - this is a clash hexagram, that is also a bad sign. The self line is very weak, and Object controls Subject (Wealth - Sibling), which is also bad for the marriage.
Could you comment on that if possible, please?

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2021, 02:40:41 PM »
So you see a guy on line 3 So you see a guy on line 3 - is that a sign of the wife cheating?

No, I assume that is the husband. : )
Unless you are the husband, but as you didn't say "I'm getting married" I'm assuming someone else is getting married and you are asking for them. And yes I'm aware you try to set him somewhere else.
Well, I do understand that you can't go into details due to obvious reasons, however please share the knowledge as much as you can without going into "secret stuff", as possible :)

I can, but there is a reason I keep recommending AK course. For example here there is so much going on all of it fascinating and the only thing I can say is that Self line is on black tortoise and line 6, so somewhat out of the situation and with questionable motivation.
 Something that doesn't seem to fit the groom. But even this can't be taken fully, as there are details to it as well. And there is always a possibility he just doesn't want to get married, but there are other reasons I'm taking the guess that isn't what is going on.

Overall, the "secret stuff" is related to Aks material and its too fundamental to a reading at this point, without it there is only some very limited ideas and stuff left. We have good material in English now, we got people in the open as far as we could,if someone wants to learn how it actually works the path is through AK in my humble opinion. And this isn't advertising, its just the only logical next step if we want people to keep learning.

If I take your setting as the right one, let's look: the Asset line moves to Parent line. Parent weakens Asset. Furthermore - this is a clash hexagram, that is also a bad sign. The self line is very weak, and Object controls Subject (Wealth - Sibling), which is also bad for the marriage.
Could you comment on that if possible, please?

This can be valid if we take the Husband being on the Self line. I have many doubts on that(around 7-8 more reasons more  then what was mentioned, all related to what is the right Asset, how the situation change depending on the right Asset and stuff like that) Since you asked and I have no idea about your view to the situation, how you position stuff or what the actual situation is, all is just guessing, obviously.

Overall, we are in transition state in my humble view. The community that is interested in WWG in English. Many of us shared openly what we knew for many years and it is enough to get some surprisingly good answers from time to time, while always having the risk to have a miss without understanding why and without a good understanding of what is happening in the whole Hexagram most of the time. Also with no idea how we can affect the situation at all.

Then AK showed up and  in his courses provided depths to the system that go way beyond anything we have,. At
this point, it seems unethical to keep posting so limited stuff then what could actually be used without mentioning it.
So I'm open to try to help, but you can't learn it in the open, there is too much we didn't knew even just on the first steps there. For everythint that I may mention, because I knew its already out, there will be 4-5 other important relations and factors that will be missing. How accurately one can read with that?

And in this case, the reason I'm saying I would expect a good marriage even though still a guess, as the circumstances of another person asking are limiting, are based on rules that doesn't exist in the open, yet are vital in some cases.

I remember some years ago was explaining to Ren that in my view, there is no way we could use 2 Images of something as in WWG, there aren't that many reliable sources of Images. That seems so silly now... Yet its a good pointer to where I was at the time and how far the path ends in the open.

Offline andponomarev

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2021, 10:58:26 PM »
No, I assume that is the husband. : )
Unless you are the husband, but as you didn't say "I'm getting married" I'm assuming someone else is getting married and you are asking for them. And yes I'm aware you try to set him somewhere else.
No, I'm the husband, and I'm the one asking about the marriage. Am I facing the divorce, or will my marriage live. Strange, I thought that was rather straightforward in my initial message, sorry for the mess.
I can, but there is a reason I keep recommending AK course. For example here there is so much going on all of it fascinating and the only thing I can say is that Self line is on black tortoise and line 6, so somewhat out of the situation and with questionable motivation.
 Something that doesn't seem to fit the groom. But even this can't be taken fully, as there are details to it as well. And there is always a possibility he just doesn't want to get married, but there are other reasons I'm taking the guess that isn't what is going on.
Sure, I have already purchased AK's book. It's great. Unfortunately I can't afford his course at the moment.

Overall, the "secret stuff" is related to Aks material and its too fundamental to a reading at this point, without it there is only some very limited ideas and stuff left. We have good material in English now, we got people in the open as far as we could,if someone wants to learn how it actually works the path is through AK in my humble opinion. And this isn't advertising, its just the only logical next step if we want people to keep learning.

I agree. As soon as I have funds, I'll purchase the course.

This can be valid if we take the Husband being on the Self line. I have many doubts on that(around 7-8 more reasons more  then what was mentioned, all related to what is the right Asset, how the situation change depending on the right Asset and stuff like that) Since you asked and I have no idea about your view to the situation, how you position stuff or what the actual situation is, all is just guessing, obviously.
Yes, you asked, and I'm answering here: the husband is me, so it can be set to the Self line.

Overall, we are in transition state in my humble view. The community that is interested in WWG in English. Many of us shared openly what we knew for many years and it is enough to get some surprisingly good answers from time to time, while always having the risk to have a miss without understanding why and without a good understanding of what is happening in the whole Hexagram most of the time. Also with no idea how we can affect the situation at all.

Yeah, I understand that. You see, I'm using WWG for myself, I'm not making money on it. That's why, I'm a little bit limited on funds, this is not my investment so to say. But as I said above - as soon as I have funds, I would definitely purchase it.

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2021, 11:22:26 PM »
Fair enough, I just have to say it as for the first time we actually have good material on the system, so its a responsibility thing.  : )
I will try to read it with only what we had in the open, only a guess, as usual since its someone elses question.

Well, you are asking for yourself, then you are on line 6 it seems...  That is somewhat outside of the situation. Also on black turtle,so it suggests something isn't right with how you relate to the marriage, potentially. As if the marriage has problems why would you be outside of the situation... So it gives the idea of distance, you have pulled away. Your line is also weak, marriage line is strong.

Marriage line also holds Images of Officer, so there is responsibility, something heavier then the other lines, stronger then them and at the same time something that is clashing you and breaking your line potentially(its not moving, so just potential).

Her line is fine in relation to the marriage, only potential problem is that its far, far away while it should be in another position for all to be nicer. So again the "pulling away" problem, as there is too much distance between all that is important, maybe she is focusing more on purely material solutions and problems while you aren't as close to that or something like that, but there is a lot of distance on each step of the way.

Summary:
Problem seems to be more from you. As it seems the marriage line is difficult to take for you and you have pulled to outside of the situation. While she is more aligned with the marriage line, but far away.

This is strange, though, all is so far away from each other, it may be messed up hexagram for some reason. But if it seems to fit, then the answer would be that it depends on you, as the clearer problems are with your line in relation to the marriage line and you can change that.

Offline sleepyfreud

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2021, 02:32:23 AM »
I thought you were asking about another guy's marriage. That would have changed the analysis.

Since you are asking about your marriage, you are the subject (sixth/top line). You have a half combination of mao-wei (hai-mao-wei) with the asset (girl) on the fourth line. The other (object u line on Alex Chiu's system), may be some guy you are wary about. That guy is in a combo with another girl/asset on the first line. They have a half combo as you-chou (si-you-chou). In fact, they combine with the child line, as si-you-chou.

That asset/first line moves, but they are still combined in another half combo zi-chen (shen-zi-chen). so it seems this other guy is linked another girl (asset), not your wife.