Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Multiple clashes - Effects?  (Read 3660 times)

Offline hanmyeong

Multiple clashes - Effects?
« on: May 08, 2020, 09:41:57 AM »
Dear Masters,

I've just started to learn how to read bazi, even though it's always been deep rooted in my family's daily life. That's why, I've been getting a small bits of my weak Bazi chart's informations, but only just recently I found out, that there are several clashes in my chart.

So I hope Masters could help to decipher, whether career and wealth luck, even just a bit, exist, and would the Geng-Yin personality or the Eating God's would be more visible?

I thank you in advance for your kind help.

P.S: If needed: I have a job in architecture field.

Offline NewMan

Re: Multiple clashes - Effects?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 10:07:20 AM »
Interesting chart. Geng DM lu at shen. Can I said you have a good pay job.? Gui chou lp. Are there any hidden activities in your work and you are involved in it?
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline hanmyeong

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 03:56:33 PM »
Interesting chart.
Thanks!  :) what is it between Geng DM and Shen?

Can I said you have a good pay job.?

Well, the pay is a bit smaller than average, but it's still more than enough for living. But because of corona, it's going to be cut for a few months. So I'm not sure.

Are there any hidden activities in your work and you are involved in it?

I could think one or two things. what is it of Gui Chou, that hints it?

Sorry for asking extra explanations. I'm really interested in the connections.  ;)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 05:34:38 PM »
Hi hanmyeong, could you post your birth data (city and time)?

Offline hanmyeong

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 05:42:21 PM »
Sure! it's Jakarta, Indonesia - 10th November 1992; 16:00 GMT+7

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2020, 04:56:44 PM »
Hi hanmyeong,

You asked about career and wealth luck.  The best location is far away from where you were born (Jakarta).  Starting with 2011 was already auspicious to relocate, because that's when you entered LP Gui Chou.

Job in architecture field: making use of personal skills to contribute to others is the best route for your career & wealth.   

Offline NewMan

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2020, 04:22:44 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline hanmyeong

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2020, 12:46:47 PM »
I thank you two for the enlightments. They match pretty much everything!

The best location is far away from where you were born (Jakarta).  Starting with 2011 was already auspicious to relocate, because that's when you entered LP Gui Chou.   

It is indeed in fact like that. Is it because of the Hurting Officer in Gui & Chou? or is it because of the Chou as Nobleman Star?

But there is a side effect on this.

oh well...  :-\

What about the following Luck pillar: Jia Yin? Is the clash Yin-Shen going to evoke stronger bad influence?

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2020, 01:01:40 PM »
Hi hanmyeong,

The best location is far away from where you were born (Jakarta).  Starting with 2011 was already auspicious to relocate, because that's when you entered LP Gui Chou.   

It is indeed in fact like that. Is it because of the Hurting Officer in Gui & Chou? or is it because of the Chou as Nobleman Star?
Can you elaborate what you mean by "it is indeed in fact like that"? 
You're right that in LP Gui Choui, Gui is Hurting Officer and Chou is Nobleman Star.  But that is not my reasoning for the relocation that I mentioned in my prior post. 

The reason is Traveling Star, which is one of the very few Shen Sha's that Mangpai deems as useful.

Offline NewMan

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2020, 02:57:07 AM »

But there is a side effect on this.

oh well...  :-\

What about the following Luck pillar: Jia Yin? Is the clash Yin-Shen going to evoke stronger bad influence?

Is Bazi getting popular now in Indonesia? Who you know is teaching there? Just curious.
Om Mani Padme Hum.

Offline hanmyeong

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2020, 08:44:48 PM »

Can you elaborate what you mean by "it is indeed in fact like that"? 
You're right that in LP Gui Choui, Gui is Hurting Officer and Chou is Nobleman Star.  But that is not my reasoning for the relocation that I mentioned in my prior post. 

The reason is Traveling Star, which is one of the very few Shen Sha's that Mangpai deems as useful.

Sorry, I mixed up the words there   ;) Imeant to say, it matches the truth, that I moved away around that year.

The travelling star is embeded in the birth chart, right? does it mean, that one have to repeatedly move or is it about a luck, that sits far away from birthplace?

Especially when the next LP Jia-Yin comes (Yin as travelling star and Jia as wealth star), is this to be read as changes or hardships in carreer?

Is Bazi getting popular now in Indonesia? Who you know is teaching there? Just curious.

I think, it's only popular in the chinese community there, which is a minority in Indonesia. I'm not in Indonesia currently and learned mostly from online ... and notes from my late grandfather. He used to learn bazi and yi jing in his free time.

I believe, an uncle of mine went to Singapore once to learn from Joey Yap.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2020, 10:21:15 AM »
Sorry, I mixed up the words there   ;) I meant to say, it matches the truth, that I moved away around that year.

The travelling star is embeded in the birth chart, right? does it mean, that one have to repeatedly move or is it about a luck, that sits far away from birthplace?
It's the latter, hanmyeong. 

Chou triggers Shen, because of swapping images, which is a Mangpai concept.  Some practitioners in traditional Bazi would not understand why you moved away in Chou LP.

Offline hanmyeong

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2020, 04:13:14 PM »
Chou triggers Shen, because of swapping images, which is a Mangpai concept.  Some practitioners in traditional Bazi would not understand why you moved away in Chou LP.

How interesting. Since I started to learn bazi I've been wondering, what has triggered this Travelling Star in my birth chart there. Thanks for the enlightment!

So in general, would Masters say, that I should worry about the harm (yin-hai) and clashes (yin-shen) in my birth chart?

Offline Rhizome

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2022, 07:32:13 AM »

Dear Masters,

I've just started to learn how to read bazi, even though it's always been deep rooted in my family's daily life. That's why, I've been getting a small bits of my weak Bazi chart's informations, but only just recently I found out, that there are several clashes in my chart.

So I hope Masters could help to decipher, whether career and wealth luck, even just a bit, exist, and would the Geng-Yin personality or the Eating God's would be more visible?

I thank you in advance for your kind help.

P.S: If needed: I have a job in architecture field.

Lol so much in-fighting in this chart... stem show one thing, branch show another, interchanging signals. Appears to have already entered Wealth Luck. This year onwards money matters should have improvement.  However, would be hard to conserve wealth unless devise a solid plan.. too many competing for it.  Plus a lot of 'inter-politicking'.  Chart 'occupants' don't deal straightforward. :p

Offline hanmyeong

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2022, 11:20:59 AM »
Hello Rhizome,

Lol so much in-fighting in this chart... stem show one thing, branch show another, interchanging signals.

right? 🙈 But what do you mean with stem show one thing, branch show another?

And how do you see the 'inter-politicking' and 'Chart 'occupants' don't deal straightforward' part? I'm curious, as @NewMan also said something similar

You love asking people to do your job and get paid. The thing is your chart don't have officers in HS so you tend to be creative and good at using indirect communication skills to get things done. But there is a side effect on this.

Is it also because of the officers? 🤔