Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Is this vaccine safe?  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Sacrar

Is this vaccine safe?
« on: June 20, 2021, 03:15:01 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 03:21:12 AM by Sacrar »

Gmuli

Re: Is this vaccine safe?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 08:47:04 AM »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 03:15:14 PM »
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 03:22:30 PM by Sacrar »

Gmuli

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 03:34:09 PM »
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 04:28:25 PM by Gmuli »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 10:54:07 PM »
Hello Gmuli, an update on this issue. Just that I'm still alive so apparently it didn't go badly  :D, although I did have the typical side effects of general malaise a couple of days later.

I can post some very basic and simple divination techniques from other schools or institutes or places, that one can always use without worrying they may do a wrong reading(still possible, but at least you will know all you possible can for the presented system).

I am sending you a PM.

Gmuli

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2021, 09:01:04 AM »
Yes, yet as usual asking the right question requires to be aware of a big part of the answer.

Anyway, about divination systems I think its wiser to post it here as it can help other peoples too.

I will cover the ones I'm still using today. NLP also has, but I would strongly recommend to focus heavily on Korzybski then NLP Volume 1, many of the modern practitioners skip that and the end effect can be really bad, in my humble view. The real system is rooted in his work, as that is where the actual restructuring of the S.R. happens, the rest is suppose to follow from that. David Gordon is awesome as well, that part is also easily skipped, he had wonderful seminars in Russia that I can strongly recommend to everyone interested in the topic(there are videos of them around).

Anyway, for short divination techniques, I will cover a few books and materials that present somewhat short technique(short in the sense that can be done in a few seconds to a minute for most of them).

First and shortest is this:
https://www.connectthemind.com/blog/2017/12/6/freeze-frame-technique-from-heart-math-institute

This is from hearth math(https://www.heartmath.com/) these guys study the heart. I don't like how they have changed last 9-10 years, but the stuff behind it is still there and still good. They had it in free materials on their site, but now all is payed so I posted a random blog, can see the name and search in other places, but it really as that simple so most needed is there, hand on the heart, breath through it for 1 min then ask. While may not receive an answer if you look within may see that you now know the answer often with the feeling you always did.

So that connects hearth to brain, after that can ask a question in the heart and can receive answer most of the time or figure out you knew the whole time. If you don't then often the point of view we are asking from is too far away from how its actually perceived by inner/higher levels and the question is meaningless when we look from there,as far as I understand the process. More complex system may be needed to figure out the details when that is the case.

https://www.amazon.com/Kabbalah-Power-Dreaming-Awakening-Visionary/dp/1594770476

This is a book from a member of a female path to Kabbalah called School of Images. There are no practical trees of life there used, at least in the book, it works directly with Images, with this can just receive Images and it can be very nice, but sad part is it seems it doesn't work for everyone just with the book. So worth the try, there are exercises and stuff, if it opens up its awesome, if not, other methods are still out there. Big bonus there is that Images are very charged, so its more powerful then many other techniques and can move people with ideas etc.

If willing to spend more time on it, horary astrology answer questions and also does tarot, obviously. I have worked a little with horary astrology and it seemed to work great. A lot with Tarot, that also works and can be used for more then just question/answer. Remote Viewing can also answer questions, but it needs stuff that may not be comfortable to use for everyone(a lot of paper for example).

Another quick technique is here:
https://clairvision.org/books/atlantean-secrets/volume1/sleeper-awaken-excerpts.html
https://clairvision.org/knowledge-base/free-downloads.html

The first book is free in pdf format in the second link. It looks like normal fiction book, but it isn't exactly. They have techniques for back then and the info in it is not as fictional as one may think, although I'm not sure if it is in other places as well. The technique he uses in the book(sadly I'm not sure it was used in the first one as much, but its basically focus on a space above his head and see if there is flow there for yang, while lack of flow for yin).

I think this should cover some stuff. There are probably countless others I'm forgetting now, but the stuff from here I use in situations when I need clearer view to stuff happening around and there isn't time for more extensive system.
Focusing on this 3, hand on the heart and breathing, flow as yang and flow as yin and receiving Images.

Gmuli

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2022, 02:45:17 PM »
Hi, sometime after posting this I realized there are many other systems I'm using that I didn't mention here. Yet it seems there was enough mentioned,so no point adding to it unless something comes up explained in simple and clear way from some other sources to link. Yestarday I stumbled on a video of one of the systems I missed back then, yet I'm using for many years,explained very nicely and in short video, here:

He explained it in one of his books some years back. There are other similar ones usually the meaning is close enough, sometimes there are other details(like mash up between numbers etc.). If I remember the others are usually in chaneling materials, usually from angels, as well. Some older material he will mention himself there.

I have to say that I can't recommend all from the same source. While I love the idea of the understanding one can get from sacret geometry, and that does originated from his work in its popular form, some of the other materials are just... not for me, lets say. But the numbers are good base that one can use to develop it on their own. I use them differently now, relating them to the numbers of the Trigrams can do wonders, but even by themselves it can be very, very useful sometimes.