Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Running the business  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Uranus

Running the business
« on: December 26, 2021, 01:54:46 PM »
After another season IM back !!! Hahaha it’s me Uranus Again
The idea is Running the bussiness if its work on Me ???
The planning to selling Fish Wire please share your Thoughts Guys!!! Thanx
DOB : 21 January 1989 02:45am makassar indonesia
HP          DP          MP          YP
Ji Chou    xin si     Yi Chou     Wu Cheng

Current luck pillar : Wu Cheng , next luck pillar ji si

Offline Uranus

Re: Running the business
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 01:56:10 PM »
After another season IM back !!! Hahaha it’s me Uranus Again
The idea is Running the bussiness if its work on Me ???
The planning to selling Fish Wire please share your Thoughts Guys!!! Thanx
DOB : 21 January 1989 02:45am makassar indonesia
HP          DP          MP          YP
Ji Chou    xin si     Yi Chou     Wu Chen

Current luck pillar : Wu Chen , next luck pillar ji si

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 11:24:14 PM »
[Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it.]

Offline Uranus

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 09:56:41 AM »
[Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it.]

Hi @Uranus
How are you doing these days? It's been a while glad to hear from you.
I like your idea getting into the fishing industry! Honestly looking at your chart, as long as your doing more freelance work you should be good.
I would say that it would not be easy for you to work under a boss or big company settings unless it offers a big degree of freedom and autonomy.
The thing for you is that you need to be less concerned about what will make you successful rather you should really focus more on what makes you happy.
For you success comes from doing things that truly makes you happy. Not the other way around.

Also there is some left over karma from your past lifetimes where you could of gotten yourself into some trouble for speaking your mind and being yourself.
So in this life time there is this left over innate fear of being truly yourself around others and speaking your mind. I think you really need to work on this because it is a big reason for why you have returned in this life.

I would suggest to you to set up a Altar in your living room for your Ancestors. In the altar make sure you maintain the altar with 3 cups of rice wine, a candle, some fruits, and incense.
Pay homage to the altar regularly with incense.

Also get rid of all the broken furniture in your home.

Hope this helps Namaste!

Hi Bro @TenVirtues thanx  your support Always!!! It’s hard to work to others, freedom is my one priority in my life but at the same time giving me dull and laziness habit it’s double edged knife ahhahaha , I want to be someone responsible human being to try every single opportunities in my life , so hopefully I can fulfill it , run the businesses is a one of those things that I want to try , since we talked about everything in the past still don’t know which area or talent that I have full potential that I can activated , is a communication maybe or something ???

Offline TenVirtues

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 08:26:17 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Offline Uranus

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2021, 10:12:49 AM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Your welcome @Uranus
Well being responsible doesn't mean you can't be happy as well and; your laziness definitely could of caused you a few missed opportunities.
I don't know what you mean by full potential my friend. Not to say that predicting someone's career is one of the hardest things to do in astrology.
When it comes to your chart it is even harder.
When i look at your chart in terms of career a few major problems come to me that is almost inescapable.

One, you do not do well in jobs that are very orderly, structured environment. Therefore it would be very hard for you to do a regular 9-5 job.
Therefore commission based jobs are definitely going to be more appealing to you.

You are definitely not someone who is short of opportunities though from your chart i can tell that you get a lot of opportunities.
That is why i mentioned to you before to pursue things that you like to do? Instead going online and asking people what you should do to bring out your potential...
You should be asking yourself what is it that you really like to do. What are your hobbies? What do you like to learn or read about?
What are your obsessions? Because when you can answer those questions you will automatically answer your career questions.
Pick one of your hobbies that you think can become a profession and pursue that. The opportunities will come.
Especially for you.

The thing is no matter what career you choose, you are bound to face obstacles that you have to work through.
You are not going to escape obstacles in your career. In fact there could of been a couple times where you have gotten a good opportunity and things were going fine.
Then all of a sudden something happens and everything goes wrong.

That is part of your destiny that is inescapable. In terms of your career you are bound to take a couple falls.
Just be in comfort to know that as long as you get back up when you take a fall. You will come back stronger and more successful then before.
They key here is to maintain your optimism even during times of hardship and failure.

Hope this helps Namsaste! Take care my friend!

Thanx @TenVirtues it means a lot to me 😁😁, thanx for your time solve my problem , thanx for the optimism you give to me , thanx!!! Wanna thanx for this fivearts forum that give me a lot opportunity to share my struggle thanx @TenVirtues always God bless you  !!!!!