Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Why it happened?  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Gilyotina

Why it happened?
« on: July 28, 2020, 02:59:52 PM »
Hello all! What do you suggest? Below the chart of my brother 08.06.1990 hour Chen
https://bazi-calculator.com/?licz=1&n=Anton&y=1990&m=6&d=8&h=09%3A30&g=7&l=87&ds=1&y2=2020&m2=7&d2=26&h2=10%3A42&g2=0&l2=0

30/07/2013 at night the accident was happened.He was in a coma.
1/08/2013 was surgery.
Now he is alive. Dear participants, could you see what happened, what consequences followed and could you this accident predict?
Thanks a lot)

Offline JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Why it happened?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 12:33:21 PM »
Hi Gilyotina, that was awful to be in a coma.  What's the city of birth? 

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 03:39:35 PM »
Hi Gilyotina, that was awful to be in a coma.  What's the city of birth?

Hi, JLim! The place of birth is Sharypovo, Krasnoyarsk Territory, Russia (Longitude 89.2205323, Latitude 55.5222543)
He had еру stab wound in the groin, and then he lost his leg.

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 04:33:16 PM »
The chart that you plotted in bazi-calculator is correct.  Let me just rewrite it:

Y       M       D       H
Geng   Ren     Jia     Wu
 Wu     Wu    Chen   Chen

LP Jia Shen 2009-2019

This Jia Wood DM is live Wood, and live Wood dislikes Metal.

The main problem with his chart is the Seven Killings is not transformed by Ren.  Because Ren is overcome by Wu Stem (Hour) and Wu Branch (self-combination).  So Geng Killings is ready to clash DM Jia.  Moreover Geng is Metal, which is disliked.

- 2013 is Gui Si year.  Si swaps image with Wu Stem, so it was the time for Wu to overcome Ren.  Gui cannot be of much help, because Gui-Si self combines, and Gui is controlled by Si.
- 2013 was in sub-LP Jia, and Jia is DM.  So it was the time that DM is clashed by Geng Killings.  Geng in the Year Pillar indicates the lower body (legs etc.).

Note: not all Seven Killings are problematic, but in this chart this is unfortunately the case.

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 05:45:48 PM »
The chart that you plotted in bazi-calculator is correct.  Let me just rewrite it:

Wu     Wu    Chen   Chen

LP Jia Shen 2009-2019

The main problem with his chart is the Seven Killings is not transformed by Ren.  Because Ren is overcome by Wu Stem (Hour) and Wu Branch (self-combination).  So Geng Killings is ready to clash DM Jia.  Moreover Geng is Metal, which is disliked.

- 2013 is Gui Si year.  Si swaps image with Wu Stem, so it was the time for Wu to overcome Ren.  Gui cannot be of much help, because Gui-Si self combines, and Gui is controlled by Si.
- 2013 was in sub-LP Jia, and Jia is DM.  So it was the time that DM is clashed by Geng Killings.  Geng in the Year Pillar indicates the lower body (legs etc.).

Note: not all Seven Killings are problematic, but in this chart this is unfortunately the case.
JLim thank you. I saw LP Jia, but i didn't understand:why exactly 2013, Wei month?. Now I am worry about LP You(Yin/You) 2024-2029 ... and will he happy anytime...
It's interesting that now in 2020 Geng/Zi he is going to become a father in Xu or Hai (Geng like child)...

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 05:59:01 PM »

Wu     Wu    Chen   Chen

LP Jia Shen 2009-2019

Dear JLim, in this chart 7Killing isn't problematic due to Yin/Mao Year Pillar? (Especially LP Jia/WU )
https://bazi-calculator.com/?licz=1&y=1975&m=12&d=24&h=13%3A20&g=3&l=37&s=1

(but in this chart was a sexual abuse (Zi-Mao) in LP Ji/Chou AP Ding/Mao :(   )

Offline Gilyotina

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 08:13:38 AM »
and in my chart Seven Killing Bing isn't problematic because Bing produces Wu in Hour Stem. Right?

Wu   Bing   Geng   Wu,
   Wu   Chen   Zi      Zi

Offline JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 10:53:59 AM »
and in my chart Seven Killing Bing isn't problematic because Bing produces Wu in Hour Stem. Right?

Wu   Bing   Geng   Wu,
   Wu   Chen   Zi      Zi
Yes, right!