Fivearts.org

Author Topic: Failed house rental  (Read 262 times)

Offline Sacrar

Failed house rental
« on: June 24, 2020, 01:41:00 PM »
[Hidden post: You need login to forum to see it.]

Online JLim

• Administrator
  • MANGPAI BAZI TEACHER-CONSULTANT (Blindman School)
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
Re: Failed house rental
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 02:38:40 PM »
But it turns out that this person finally decided not to rent because of a disagreement over the heating system.
Is the disagreement specifically about the charges or monetary payments over the use of heating?  I see that on one side the tenant insisted on minimizing his charges, while on the other side, the owner became angry about this issue.

I would look only at the first hexagram, because
(1) that was raised earlier
(2) Parent line (document) is in void, and cannot produce Self line, so Self (the querent) does not obtain a contract.  Moreover, Parent line is afflicted by Day Break.  In contrast, Parent line in hexagram #2 is not void and suffers no breakage.

Further note (2): Parent line + Gou Chen indicates a contract or document pertaining land/property/house.

Note that Others line comes with Zhu Que, which represents heat,and the Sixth line means "wall".  The other party's issue in mind is the heating. 

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 03:58:19 PM »
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 04:10:02 PM by Sacrar »

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 04:09:25 PM »
Is the disagreement specifically about the charges or monetary payments over the use of heating?  I see that on one side the tenant insisted on minimizing his charges, while on the other side, the owner became angry about this issue.
So this is pretty much it based on your feedback!
She says the impression she got in person was that she was dealing with someone stupid and unreliable, with erratic behavior.
Yup, the owner (she) got angry all right   ;)
While the tenant wants to minimize his charges (in other words, stingy):
In general the guy was very demanding, he demanded a lot from the house and even wanted free wifi. The guy seems to be very stingy. Maybe the price seemed expensive to him in addition to other things he wasn't able to verbalize.
This comes from Siblings + Zhu Que = stingy and keeps demanding (while minimizing his charges).
It is curious when the disagreement occurred was in Hai Day, could be related to Hai Hidden Officer (feishen) who links to Yin Parents.
This Day is less important.  From the outset there are very different views between them. But if you really must understand Hai Day, this Hai clashes the Others line away. 

Online Tientai

• Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 04:54:35 PM »
 Hey @Sacrar ..
From the first Hexagram there is a bound of Other 6th Si brother line with Day Shen metal branch ..
The tenant (6th line) was bound to move on renting this house due to high price (or not wanting to spend money )..!! (.. didn't like the lawyer's contract).!!

6th unmoving line is a fatal line ..
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:11:33 PM by Tientai »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 05:34:21 PM »
Hey @Sacrar ..
From the first Hexagram there is a bound of Other 6th Si brother line with Day Shen metal branch ..
The tenant (6th line) was bound to move on renting this house due to high price (or not wanting to spend money )..!! (.. didn't like the lawyer's contract).!!

6th unmoving line is a fatal line ..
Yes there ir a bound; It seems like Si fire wanting to generate Wei Offsrprings (which could be the yuan shen), but also controlling the yong shen (Asset). When it links to the day it is said to move in secret, as when it is clashed by the day. I think @Gmuli uses that rule. If I have not misunderstood you, you see it as the the bound with the day Other is unable to act.

Apart from everything there are things that I do not understand, because the most important aspect is supposed to be the yong shen and it is You metal, and in the second hexagram it is active and reinforced by its yuan shen. There is some contradiction or complexity in this. A contract in this case can be said to be the prerequisite for obtaining an income, but the yong shen is still Asset/wealth.

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 05:38:34 PM »
Hi Sacrar, you wrote that profit is secondary, so Wealth is not the main Yong Shen. 

"The main question at issue is whether or not the tenant will create problems, but secondarily whether she will make a profit on the rent."

Offline Gmuli

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 08:05:26 PM »
Yes there ir a bound; It seems like Si fire wanting to generate Wei Offsrprings (which could be the yuan shen), but also controlling the yong shen (Asset). When it links to the day it is said to move in secret, as when it is clashed by the day. I think @Gmuli uses that rule. If I have not misunderstood you, you see it as the the bound with the day Other is unable to act.

I lot going on lately, so will check the topic in detail later in the week as soon as I can, but yea - I used to use it at some point. I don't now, though, its not reliable, although there did seem to be something to it. : )

Online Tientai

• Global Moderator
  • Mangpai-Foundation-Course student
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 08:28:16 PM »
Hey , @Sacrar ...
I you tagged as : Failed house rental but i would say  was relatively easy to decipher the first Hexagram as correctly declared master Jlim                               

I thought nothing could change 6th Other unmoving (fatal) line .. even more when is bounded with Day branch ..
I could say much more just as "Gua shen" or" Shi shen" .. but afraid will fall out the scope of this discussion ..

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 08:52:59 PM by Tientai »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 08:38:15 PM »
Hi Sacrar, you wrote that profit is secondary, so Wealth is not the main Yong Shen. 

"The main question at issue is whether or not the tenant will create problems, but secondarily whether she will make a profit on the rent."
Right. Anyway it's an assumption mine, who really knows what was most important is the querent. I guess both aspects were important, safety and getting an income, because their economy is going through bad times.

I think that perhaps in the second hexagram Xu Offsprings generating Asset/wealth means increase in the price of rental. Xu is in the phase of vanish for the day and month of Si fire. Although disappearing, being vitalized by Si fire is a bit incompatible. I like the idea of Tientai, being Si fire in the sixth line tied to Shen Day, gives the idea of being imprisoned (fire overcomes metal) and therefore unable to act.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 08:41:55 PM by Sacrar »

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2020, 08:49:43 PM »

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 08:48:14 AM »
In general the guy was very demanding, he demanded a lot from the house and even wanted free wifi. The guy seems to be very stingy. Maybe the price seemed expensive to him in addition to other things he wasn't able to verbalize.
Wireless internet is represented by Zhu Que. Anyway, it's good that the querent does not rent to him, because from the outset the two parties do not suit each other.

Offline Sacrar

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2020, 03:53:11 PM »
(2) Parent line (document) is in void, and cannot produce Self line, so Self (the querent) does not obtain a contract.  Moreover, Parent line is afflicted by Day Break.  In contrast, Parent line in hexagram #2 is not void and suffers no breakage.

I am confused, it is not clear to me whether a line with a earthly branch clashed per day comes out of the void or not. I had proposed it here:
AN EMPTY LINE BEING CLASHED BY THE DAY, COMES OUT OF THE VOID?: https://fivearts.org/index.php?topic=1019.0

1. Void cannot support others. Neither can it be supported others.
A. Unless it exists within the Month (as it is impossible for it to be Void and exist within the Day).
B. It is being Clashed by the Day whilst being supported by a third party (Month, Moving Line that can Support, etc)

I could see Officer Hai water in third line (fushen) supporting Yin wood Parents (first line). Hai water is strengthened by Shen Day and weakening the feishen, then it would come out of the occult mode to support Yin wood Parents.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:59:05 PM by Sacrar »

Online JLim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • JLim School of Bazi
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2020, 04:07:11 PM »
Using the principles of hidden lines that I use, this hidden line does not come out.
And if you learn from how this contract failed, then you can deduce that in reality the hidden line does not come out. If it had come out, then it would have supported the Parent line.

Offline The-Monk

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2020, 05:26:09 PM »
1. Void cannot support others. Neither can it be supported others.
A. Unless it exists within the Month (as it is impossible for it to be Void and exist within the Day).
B. It is being Clashed by the Day whilst being supported by a third party (Month, Moving Line that can Support, etc)

I could see Officer Hai water in third line (fushen) supporting Yin wood Parents (first line). Hai water is strengthened by Shen Day and weakening the feishen, then it would come out of the occult mode to support Yin wood Parents.

May I ask why you believe the Hai Water that is Hidden under the Self Line, will support the Parents Line?